Chapter 5

We get up from our table, clears our plates and cups. Coming out of the elevator was Chan.

"Oh, you're leaving? Sorry, I took too long."

"Oh no, you're fine, I mean you know, yeah. Anyway, yes, we were just heading out."

"Follow me really quick, if you don't mind." We followed to one of the lower floors. He brought us to his room. The one that he makes music in, otherwise known as the room seen in Chan's Room. The room was so familiar it me but so distant. It felt like I had already been there, but I didn't really expect for there to be a little more space to more around in. The room wasn't much bigger but there was enough room to hid someone off camera on both sides. 

"You may know this room as Chan's Room; where I record most of my lives in."

"Yes, I do. My friend here isn't much of a follow-up person when it comes to kpop."

"Ah, I see. That's totally fine but I'm guessing she doesn't know my name?" He says as he fidgets. He begins to look down at the ground then back to me as he lifts up his hand to rub the back of his neck.

"I'm afraid not. She does know about you because of me but not by name." I say with a smirk on my face as our eyes bind. 

"Oh! She did come up to me first yesterday. Were you shy to speak with me?"

"Mm hmm", I continue my smirk but look down then slowly back up to meet his eyes. "But I, I did speak to you! She just had to give me a little push and hey, I'm talking to you now."

He claps for me, "I give my props to you, haha."

"We should get going."

"Ah, yes. I'll see if we can give you a ride back."

"Oh, before we leave, does Hyunjin or Felix happen to be here? It's for my friend. She knows who they are, and I don't want her to feel left out, you know?"

"Yes, of course. I'll call them and see."

He makes calls to them in a serious manner. Hyunjin was practicing dances for a future video. He took us to one of the practice rooms. Macie had her moment of gawking for a kpop idol. She didn't know what to do since she never thought she would have a moment like this. She didn't really know anything about him besides what he looked like. 

Chan and I were standing off to the side. He noticed that I had turned around and started making small gestures in the mirror behind us. He imitated me with a big smile on his face. I got embarrassed and I felt my body turn warm. He laughs at me, then grabs my hand and walks me closer to the mirror. We sit and continue. He told me that I could get his number if I ever needed to reach him or come back to Korea. I insisted that it was a kind gesture, but it didn't need to happen. He takes my phone, allows me to unlock it, and calls his phone.

"We have each other's phone number."

===========================================================================