Chapter 20

It's been a good 2 years since Chan, and I began talking. We been secretive with who knows about us. Nothing got out but as most, some speculate Chan being with someone. 

"Let's go out."

"Okay and do what?" I asked.

"Anything."

We went out in matching colors, black, for his comfort. Then, went to eat our way through the food market. It was a crowded place, but we kept our head down as best we could. Sometimes, even forgetting to watch out. He bought me little souvenirs and trinkets along the way.  "You could put this in your jewelry box."

-----------------

We venture our way to a park for a rest. 

-----------------

We ended the day by going to a local village for those Instagram pictures of his. Brought some more food and he paid for my clothes. 

"We just been flying through the city, haven't we?"

With his focus on me, he takes my hand. 

"When I'm with you, it's like I have no responsibilities but to be with you. I only see you and that's how I want my life to be." 

-----------------

The day carries on and it's one of the best simple days we had together. Waking up and Chan goes to JYPE with the boys. I stayed home and waited. Chan texted me that it's a busy day, so he'll be home late. I had kept to myself all day without going on social media. I decided to leave the house and get something quick to eat. 

Little did I know that on Korean platforms, a photo of Chan and I from yesterday was circling. I was getting more stares than usual, but I couldn't make out why. An incoming call from Chan was on my phone. I picked and stopped where I was standing.

"Y/N, where are you?"

"I left to get some food. What's going on?"

"A picture of us had been uploading on the internet. Sooner than later, it will be global. Get home soon."

"What do we do?"

"Company will figure it out and we'll need to have a talk with each other. As of now, it's just a rumor and nothing is proven."

"What will happen to us?" My voice shattered as I spoke.

"Bambi. We'll be okay, I promise."

-----------------

 Days past as we waited to see the impact of that picture. We study the reactions of netizens. The company cared more for the Korean netizen's response. I've seen some international responses and videos about the situation. 

"BANG CHAN, IS WHAT??!!"

"AWE THATS SO CUTE!! YOU GO BANGCHAN"

"his (blank) is so lucky."

"I'm happy for him (sleeping outside tonight)"

"chat is this real?"

"*plays* I hate to admit"

"forget him, I want them"

"Finally, he's in a relationship (i'm gripping my nails on the wall)"

"No more Mr. steal your girl?"

"Isn't that the person who was in his live once?"

"could be the staff"

I know they're jokes with some truth behind them, but others aren't like that.

"If he really is in a relationship, then he should leave the group."

"He should've kept it a secret or not date at all. Now our relationship is ruin."

"A foreigner, you can do better"

There are people who have come to the defense of our relationship.

 "Good for them but whoever uploaded the photo, shame on you."

"We should support them no matter how we feel"

"You guys can't be acting like you actually had a chance with him. Wishing the best for the both of them."

"Don't worry about what others are saying, do what's best for you!"

"I don't get why it's any of y'alls concern."

While others don't care as much because he, Chan, is seen as a foreigner.

===========================================================================