Chapter 19

"Deep Sleep Instantly with Soft Rain on Walkway at Night; Relaxing Rain Sounds for Sleep Stress"    Channel: Cozy Room ASMR - Sound Healing

The day was coming to an end, it's past midnight and I was going to stay up late with Chan. It's lightly raining outside, and he has been having trouble sleeping. The boys have been asleep in their rooms for a while. 

"Do you want to lay in the dark with me?" He looks up with a confused gaze.

"I know you can't fall asleep but we're not doing anything now, so let's go do nothing in bed."

"If you want to sleep, you can do that. I won't be hurt."

"I won't be with you, though. I won't fall asleep." I pout as I give him puppy dog eyes. 

He stands up, taking my hand and we turn off the lights as we walk to our room. We lay in the dark as we listen to the drops on rain hitting the ground. 

"You sleep?" he says to me.

"No, you?"

"No."

"I'll sing a little song."

I go in and start singing short simple songs from movies. I go until Chan stops me and then continues the singing. We switch back and forth until there's silence. Hums coming from the both of us. I stop as he continues. My breathing slows and I begin to drift off to sleep. 

-----------------

I wake up and Chan is sleep next to me. He's breathing peacefully but he'll wake up with major bedhead. I'll stay in bed until he gets up with me. In the meantime, I get on my phone. 

"Good morning," said in a grungy voice. 

"Good morning, sleep well?"

"Very, because I have you."

I sunk down to him and kissed him. 

"Have you eaten yet?"

"No, I waited for you."

We went to cooked breakfast. "Sunday morning, rain it fallin." We danced and sang quietly together. The air filled with the taste of eggs. Buchimgae (scallion pancakes) sat on the counter, along with seasoned spinach, bean sprouts, stirred-fried cucumbers and kimchi. 2 Americanos in the refrigerator for Hyunjin and Han. The morning is finished with rice in the cooker. As the other restfully got up and gradually came to eat. We all spoke together creating inside jokes and reflecting on life. As the gang all disperse, Chan spoke to me.

"I have something I want to do with you."

"Oh, really? What is it."

"We're going on a bullet train."

"Isn't a bullet train those high-speed train?"

"It is. I always wanted to ride one with someone I felt was special plus I seen it in 'My Tomorrow, Your Yesterday."

"Do we need to pack?"

"Yes, and I already paid for tickets."

-----------------

The train was about 2 hours to where we were headed. It was mine and Chan's first time on a bullet train. As usually, I'm not sure where we are heading but it was just like we were just two people on a trip. We went to the hotel first which had a great view of a lake. Then, we walked around the city before he took me to where he originally planned. It wasn't far so we just walked. 

"Careful on the rocks. We wouldn't want you to fall, now, would we?"

"Same goes for you, sir."

We managed to get in those duck boats. 

"A lot of walking," I said.

"Now, we float on the lake and admire the view. How do you like it?"

"It's lovely. The pavilion was beautiful."

"Just like you."

"You're such a flirt."

===========================================================================