Chapter 21

The talks of about our relationship had been getting quiet. The company nor Chan has yet to make a statement about it. 

We were all in a meeting room at JYPE. The boys were being reproached about not saying anything and keeping it a secret. Chan has finally been confronted about the beach incident and openly dating without caution. It wasn't the company's right to control an idol's relationship and who it is with, but it is their job to know for the idol's image. They told me to not expect anything to get better just because there haven't been major talks about it recently. That "my problem isn't with the companies or news reports but the fans." They couldn't do much about me since I'm not signed with them. They went back to the boys, and I left the room. 

-----------------

I walk the halls with my head hanging low. I figured it would be the best if I didn't stay and wait for Chan or be seen leaving the building with him. 

I walk through the doors and there weren't many people around. It was drawing dusk. I began walking, cautious of my surroundings until I felt deprived. I looked up and there was a swarm rushing towards me.    

-----------------

There was a group of people surrounding me. They were yelling and all I heard was commotion. The world was spinning. The boys were nowhere near me. Chan... He was running towards me but couldn't reach me. I watched as the world closed in on me. 

Chan was held back by staff. After I had left the meeting, Chan had soon left out of spite and to check up on me. He was accompanied by a staff member and advised to stay far behind me. He was covered and hidden. They wouldn't let him get to me for his protection. He began yelling out, but nothing came to him. He wasn't the problem, I was. Somehow, our relationship was the problem. His jeopardy depended on me. 

-----------------

I didn't fight what was happening. I was getting cussed out, threatened, hit, shoved. Anything you could think of. It's best if I didn't do anything. My best advantage is that we're out in public and CCTV cameras are everywhere. 

After enough, it had stopped. The group that barricaded me were broken up and pushed to the side. As they walked away, I still sat on the ground. I held myself. I was met with a staff member, and I hear Chan running towards me. I looked to him as he had tears pouring down his eyes. He fell to the ground as I got on my knees and reached for him. 

Pain filled my body but with him, I didn't feel a thing. He scanned my body as he caress my face repeatedly. He goes in to hug me again and again. He fixes my hair as he spoke to me, but I couldn't hear him. From what happened I couldn't hear anything. I had fainted in his arms. 

===========================================================================