Chapter 14

I'm in love by Yerin Baek

"So, what are you going to do now?" I'm on the phone with my aunt.

"I don't know. I just don't know what to do. "

"You're giving up before you could even see what would happen." I shake my head. "You have to go. Whether it's for yourself or him.  No matter what anyone thinks. I never met him, but I can see that he makes you feel things. If he can make you feel and eveyone around you notice, then he's worth something. I would never tell you this if I didn't believe this situation was worth fighting for. I'm not sure what's going on in your head but go back and stay. The family and your friends will understand. Follow your heart for it's the only thing that you truly know. "

-----------------

I did it again. I'm going back. I'm racing, steadily forgetting what to pack. What do I say to him? Why did I do this to myself and him. 

I ran to JYP Entertainment, I couldn't let it come past me. I ran nonstop. My heart was pounding. It was about to burst from how much I ran and the hurt I cause within myself. I ran and I ran. I ran desperately for him. I push through people almost missing my footing. I needed him. 

"CHAN!"

"Y/N?

"I choose you. I want you. I want to stay by your side. I can't deny that you're all I think about. You're the best thing that had came into my life. You got me through so much. Even before we actually meant each other. I'm not asking you to forgive me for continuously leaving you. I understand if you can't believe me when I say I'll stick beside you."

He stands up and walks to me. He caresses my face, then pulls me into a hug. 

"I want you to know and remember whatever it is that you're feeling or thinking, you can tell me. I too am here for you wholeheartedly. I don't want to see you sad because you think I would leave to get back at you. I wouldn't do that to you." He holds my head up and wipes my silent tears away.

"I will. Thank you"

"We can be open with our feelings to each other and the world."

"How did I find you?" He pulls me in again and we hold each other.

In his arms, I'm safe. When he randomly picks me up and runs around, I feel like I'm the most loved person in the world. I'm cared for. Whatever happens, I won't run because I have him. 

===========================================================================