The Break Up

*Ellie's pov*

I was just chilling on the couch watching YouTube when the door rang. "Coming." I shouted and went to open the door. "Oh, hi." I smiled as I saw Tobi's calming face at the door. "Bought you some cigs." he tossed me a backed of marlboro golds "Thanks man, appreciated it." I let him get inside.

We went on the terrace and sat there. "So what's up with you?" he asked "Nothing." I lit up a cigarette "Come on Ellie. I know something is wrong." he said and I sighed "Just Niko is been acting strangely recently." I inhale. "So what are you going to do about it?"

"I don't know." as I say loud banging on the door is heard. "I will get it." Tobi said and stood up.

"Oh, just perfect." I heard Niko's voice. "Where is she?"

Before I could even move from my seat he came to the terrace. "Oh there you are." he angrily said "What's up Nik?" I stood up "What's up? You tell me." he looked at me as if I was some kind of rubbish that he was discussed of. "I'm confused." I finally said "I'm done. That's it, its over." he shouted "What?" I couldn't believe my ears "What do you mean its over?"

"I break up with you, that's what I mean." he said and walked in the living room "Why, though?" I ran after him "Why? And your fuckin' asking me that." he turned to face me. "Yes, I am. Just tell me Niko. I will make it up I promise." I try to hold back my tears "You are cheating on me." he finally spoke "What?" I said shocked "With Tobi, I know." he said "Hey, man chill out. There's nothing like that." Tobi joined the conversation "Then why are you always here?" Niko turned to face Tobi "Because she is literally my best friend."

"Surely its not just because of that."

"Yes, it's not. I'm here for Ellie, because every time she needs you, you aren't here." Tobi said and Niko's face softened "Bullshit." he left with banging the door shut behind him.

"Ellie." Tobi started and I collapsed on the floor "Ellie, I'm so sorry." he kneeled next to me. "It's okay." I bursted into tears. He started rubbing my back trying to calm me down. "I didn't cheat. I would never." I said. I knew how it felt to get cheated on, so I would never do that. "You know what hurts the most?" I cried "How could he even think that I would cheat."

"Fuck him Ellie. He clearly doesn't deserve you. Someone better will come your way sooner or later." Tobi said "I don't want someone better, I want him."

*a month letter*

I was sitting on my couch it was dark. I had a pen in one hand and in the other I had a joint. I was writing another song for my new album. Writing was the only thing that helped me get over Niko. Well the weed and the alcohol surely helped too, but I hate to admit it.

The door rang and I shouted "Its open come in." it's going to be eather Tobi or Aj. They were the only people who continued visiting me even though I told them not to. "Hey, how's my favourite gyal doing?" Aj walked in with bags in his hands "Amazing." I said sarcastically.

Since Niko broke up with me Aj and I became pretty close. Not in the way Tobi and I were close, though. Tobi was like a brother to me. Aj... Aj hit different. If I wasn't too scared to get in a new relationship, I would have tried to get in one with him.

"Well, how's the album going?" he sat next to me "Well, I'm writing the last song." I said and handed the notebook to him. He read it and said "At least your fans will get a fire album."

"Haha sure." I let out a small smile "There you go." he smiled really big "That's the first time I see you smile since when a month?"

"Well, that's the only time I felt something different than sadness." I said "That's okay cause we are going out tonight." he said enthusiastically "What?" I raised an eyebrow "I decided to take you out tonight."

"Why, though? I'm perfectly fine here." I said and took a sip from the whiskey I was drinking "No, you aren't." he took the glass off of my hand "You haven't left that appartment for a month and also you haven't showered in a month." he stood up "So what?"

"You stink." he said and pulled my blanket off of me "I may stink, but surely it isn't as bad as your breath stinks." I stood up "Yea yea whatever." he laughed and pushed me towards the bathroom "Go shower we are going out." he shouted behind me "Sure." I said and got in the bathroom.