Can't Get Rid Of Him

*Ellie's pov*

Aj and I arrived at the beta squad house. We went to the kitchen were everyone else was to say hi to them. "Oi, my favorite gyal Ellie!" Sharky hugged me when I walked in "Oi, Sharks, how are you doing?" I was as happy to see him as he was to see me. "Good good, you know." he said and sat back on the kitchen counter to finish his noodles. "See ya later guys." Aj said and grabbed me by the arm and we made our way to the stairs. "Slow down." I laughed as we reached the second floor "No, you better hurry up." he pulled me towards his room. As I was just about to get in a door slammed behind my back. I turned around to look at the person who made that noise "Sorry." said Niko and  hurried down the stairs before I could even open my mouth. "You coming?" Aj got my attention. He was laying on his bed shirtless and only wearing grey sweatpants "Oh, grey tracky my favorite." I walked in the room and closed the door. "There's room in my closet if you want to put your clothes there." Aj said "Thanks." I smiled and walked in his closet. I started pulling my clothes out of my bag pack. I must have been too slow to tidy up my clothes because I felt Aj's hands around my waist. "You need help there?" he rested his head between my shoulder and neck "No, I'm almost done." I smiled "All right then." he put a small kiss on my neck. His actions made me blush. Why was I blushing so easily? "Oi, I see someone is blushing." he gave me another kiss "Who? I'm not it must be you then." I said sarcastically "You're definitely blushing my dear, but it's okay don't be shy about it. Who wouldn't blush at this handsome man right here?" his self esteem made me laugh. He wasn't wrong, though. He really is a handsome man. "Oi, what are you laughing at? You don't think I'm a handsome man?" he said sarcastically, acting like he was offended "No no, you really are a handsome man." I turned to face him. When he smiled happily at himself I gave him a little kiss on the nose. He wrinkled his nose like he didn't like it, but I knew that deep down he knew he was finding my action cute, so I kissed his nose again "Okay, El, stop that." he laughed "What? Am I ruining your alpha man image?" I joked "No, you're ruining my beta man image." he kissed my nose now. I just smiled at myself "You liked that?" he asked "Nope." I said and walked back in his room "You know, you're no good in lying." he followed me "I'm a really good lier." I jumped on his bed "You almost made me believe in that." he jumped next to me "Let's watch something." I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. "Let's watch spiderman." Aj suggested and I agreed.

After the film was over I couldn't help myself but ask "You said Niko wasn't going to be here, right?" Aj looked down at me since I was laying on him "His not." he said confidently "Well, he is. I saw him." I leaned on my hand so I could look him in the eye "When?" he asked now confused "When we came to your room."

"Maybe he was just leaving. Sophie and Niko are supposed to go to a vacation." Aj said and it was clear that he didn't mind it much whether Niko was here or he wasn't. "I hope so." I said and laid back down on his chest. "Don't worry about him." Aj started rubbing my back "I don't." I said. I wasn't worried about him I was more worried about myself. I really couldn't take an interaction with one more ex today or this week. "Let's put on face masks." I suggested out of the blue. I really needed to take my mind away from my ex boyfriends and what better way than turning all my attention to my best friend who was actually like my boyfriend. "What?" he said "Come on, it will be fun." I stood up and looked for my bag pack. "I'm scared." Aj laughed "Nah, don't be." I said as I was pulled out two face masks. After putting them on I took a photo of us.

Can't get rid of him

I wrote on the photo, tagged Aj and posted it on my Instagram story. "Can I take this out now?" Aj was unhappy "Sure." I laughed at how adorable he was looking. I received a lot of messages because of the story. But my eyes fell on one particular massage. It was from Niko.

Niko Omilana:
I whished that was me

I stared at the text for a solid minute then I decided to reply

Ellie Gray:
It was u who ended it

Niko Omilana:
And I regret it

Ellie Gray:
That's a you problem tho

I didn't wanted to be mean to him but he deserved it. He had to understand that he couldn't have me whenever he wanted me and leave me when he got bored of me.

"Everything alright?" Aj asked reminding me of his existence "Oh, yes. I'll brush my teeth and go to sleep I'm really tired." I said and made my way to his bathroom.

Niko Omilana:
Why don't you come to my room?

Ellie Gray:
There's no reason for me to do so
And wouldn't Sophie get mad?

Niko Omilana:
Of course there's a reason
I can give you something that we both missed
And Sophie wouldn't mind

Ellie Gray:
What about Aj

Niko Omilana:
What about him
I thought you weren't a thing

Ellie Gray:
We aren't

Niko Omilan:
Then I don't see the problem
Be here at 3am

Ellie Gray:
I'll see