The End

*one year later*
*Ellie's pov*

It was the one year anniversary of my second album so I decided to drop my first single. That song would surprise my fans because it's not sad song, but more love song. This time I decided to don't wait till I'm out of love (or to be clear forced to be out of love). This time I wrote the song in the moment when I'm happy in love and maybe this song is finally about my soulmate.

Aj and I have been really happy in that one year and I hope that this would stay that way. Lana Del Rey was right about liking men who are older. Sure Aj and Niko didn't have much of an age gap, but still Aj was older and it showed.

After Niko found out that Sophie cheated on him, he simply broke up with her. I don't know if he was sad about it, but he didn't show it at all. Our friendship with Niko grew stronger and thankfully now it's not awkward when we meet up with our friend group.

Sophie and Jackson ended up together. Who would of expected?They moved together to America and I hope we won't see them again.

Now me and my friend group were at a restaurant celebrating my new single called promise me this is forever.

"I'll go to the restroom, be right back." I said and made my way to the toilets. On my way back a random guy stopped me. "Hi there, beautiful." he smirked "Sorry, what?" I wasn't sure if he was actually talking to me. "You're really pretty." he said "Um thanks, I guess." I said awkwardly and tried to walk away, but he grabbed me by the arm. I stopped and turned to face him. "I wasn't done talking to you yet." he said "But I was." I responded and then I felt someone's hand wrapping around my waist. "Is this guy annoying you, love?" Aj asked looking deadly at the guy "No, it's alright, he just asked for the time and was leaving now, right?" I turned to look at the lad and I hoped that he would take the hint "I really want your number, though before I actually leave." he showed how stupid he was "Oh, really?" I said "Fine, give me your phone." as I said Aj's face dropped "Here, I'm Sophie by the way." I handed back the phone and with Aj we returned to our table.

"What was that about?" Kenny asked as we sat down "Some random dude wanted Ellie's number." Aj said "I'm surprised how you didn't fight." Niko laughed and took a sip from his coke "Ellie gave her number." my boyfriend continued now talking a bit angrier "No, I didn't." I said "I gave Jackson's number and said that my name was Sophie." I giggled "Why, though?" Filly asked "Because to revenge for Niko and myself. Imagine this lad calling Jackson and asking for Sophie, I wish I could see their faces when that happens." now everyone was laughing "That's a really good plan." Sharky admitted "I know." I giggled.

After our dinner Aj and I went back to my apartment, but really soon we were going to move in together, we were just looking for a good house. We sat on the couch and played a random movie. I got really bored so I started playing with Aj's hair. Now and then I was kissing random places on his face. "El, why aren't you watching the film?" he said "I'm bored." I kissed him once again "Wanna do something else?" he asked "Sure." I sat on his lap "Wow, easy there. I didn't meant that, but who am I to stop ya?" he laughed and started responding to my kisses. Soon we began a rough making out session and within minutes our clothes were on the floor. It wasn't our first time making love so he didn't bother asking if I'm sure about it, he knew I was. He was really good at making me scream his name and after we were done he was taking care of me.

"I really like your new song." he said when we were cuddling under the warm blanket. "You have already told me that." I laughed. "No, I'm being serious. I really liked it and I'm not saying it to make you feel good about yourself. The song actually made me realise that we are meant to be together and that I love you more than anything. Oh, Ellie I'm so scared of losing you. Sometimes I have nightmares about losing you." he kissed me on the forehead "Really? You should wake me up when you get those nightmares or any other nightmares." I said, feeling sorry "No, I'm alright once I see you by my side, sleeping peacefully." he made me blush once again. "I love you." I whispered "I love you." he whispered in response and we fall asleep.

THE END