20 VS 1

*Ellie's pov*

Few minutes after Aj and I sat down on the terrace to have breakfast the door bell rang. I stood up and opened it "What's up Tobs?" I let Tobi in. "Nothing much. What about you Ellie?" he smiled and followed me to the terrace. "Just having breakfast with Aj." Aj nodded in greeting and Tobi sat opposite him. "Let me bring you a plate." I go to the kitchen and come back in a few seconds "Here." I handed him the plate and sat down. We started eating in silence. I thought that I was going to feel awkward, but actually I found the silence quite comforting. "So Ellie I actually came to ask you something." Tobi said after we were done with our breakfast "Sure what's up?" I lit a cigarette and smiled friendly "Do you want to be in a sidemen video?" Tobi asked "As long as the video isn't deadly." I joked around "No, it's not don't worry. It's 20 vs 1." he laughed "Who is the guy?" I asked and hoped that it's not someone that I know or strongly dislike "Actually we thought that for this video you will be the one who has 20 dates." Tobi explained and I sighed in relief "Alright then. When is the shooting?"

"After two hours." Tobi said "What? I can't be ready in two hours." I frowned "If you start getting ready now maybe you can." just now I realise that I'm their last option because the person that they chose for that role cancelled last minute. "Then you two clean up the mess here." I pointed to the table and went to my room.

I started getting ready with a quick shower (which wasn't so quick it was half an hour long) then I blow dried my hair and put on a little bit of make up. Now the hardest part. What was I going to wear? I have a lot of clothes, but I still have nothing to wear. After my room turned into a complete mess I finally chose my outfit.

After I was finally ready I joined Aj and Tobi who were waiting for me in the living room

After I was finally ready I joined Aj and Tobi who were waiting for me in the living room. "love the fit." Aj smirked as I walked in "Thanks." I smiled "Let's go we have to get to the studio in half an hour." Tobi stood up "Aj?" I turned to face him "I guess I'll go home?" Aj lifted his shoulders up "Call me when you're done with the shooting." he said and I nodded.

When Tobi and I got to the studio everyone was already there. "Wow fam you finally managed to come." JJ's annoying voice greeted us. I tried to ignore him as much as I could and I also tried to don't annoy him because when the shooting starts whatever he tells me to do I have to and I know that everything he ordereds from me to do will be extremely embarrassing. After they put a microphone on me we start with the video.

Bunch of guys came to me one after another and I had to say 'yes' to those that I liked and wanted them to continue to the next round and 'no' to those that I didn't like and they were out of the video. It was really hard saying no to those guys. All of them looked really nice and I didn't wanted to make them feel bad about themselves. "That's the last one." I heard Harry's voice in my earphone. Once the guy came up to me I couldn't believe my eyes. He looked really familiar. "Hi, I'm Jackson and I'm 23." that was my ex boyfriend. How was it possible for him to stand in front of me? I thought that I left him behind when I came to London, but here he is "Ellie say something." Harry took me out of my trance "Sorry no." I said still really confused from what just happened.

The sidemen called me to the room where they were. "What happened in there you look like you have just seen a ghost?" Vikk asked as I walked in. "The last guy is my ex." I said and everyone was shocked "We didn't know." Josh said but I just couldn't believe him. I look at Tobi and he nodded saying me that they actually didn't know. "Alright don't think about him. For this one I want you to act like you are so in love with yourself don't let him speak." JJ said which reminded me that we are on camera. I hope that they cut that part where I told them that Jackson is my ex boyfriend.

After the video ended the guy who won asked for my number but I politely said no. I tried my best to don't run into Jackson. I was really terrified from the idea of seeing his green eyes again. Of course I'm the least luckiest person on earth and I hear behind me the stupid voice of Jackson's. I started walking faster towards my car. I opened the door but Jackson closed it and now I was trapped between my car and my ex. "What do you what, Jackson?" I asked as viciously as possible "Oh you know what I want." he smirked and leaned closer to me "I actually don't but you know what I just realised that I don't want to know, so if you could leave me alone." I tried to push him but he didn't even move a bit. "Move!" I shouted at him "Ey yo what goes on there?" for once I'm happy to hear JJ's voice "Hey man she told you to leave her alone." JJ put his hand on Jackson shoulder. "It's none of your business if I'm going to leave her alone or not, man." Jackson turns to face JJ "It is my business." JJ now looked really angry with Jackson and his fist landed on Jackson's eye. Jackson almost fell to the ground but he managed keep his balance. He stood up holding the right side of his face. "We will meet again." Jackson winked at me and left. "You good? Did he do something to you?" JJ asked worried "No no, I'm okay. Thank you." I said and hugged him. Sure JJ and I didn't like each other, but I was really grateful for him right now. After all he wasn't as terrible as he seemed maybe we could be friends. "No problem fam." he said after we separated "Do you want me to drive you home?" he asked "No, it's okay." I said and got in my car. I waved at him and drive off.