Finally Out

*Ellie's pov*

It was 8:00pm when I first stepped outside since a month. It did felt odd. "You good?" Aj asked as I stopped for a second "Yea, I'm fine just being a bit dramatic." I joked around. "I'm not surprised I mean you are pretty much a drama queen." he laughed so did I "Shut up." I hit his shoulder playfully. "Are the others coming or is it just us?" I asked as we sat in my car.

"I didn't ask them, but if you want me to I'm sure they will be down

"I didn't ask them, but if you want me to I'm sure they will be down." he said and pulled his phone out of his pocket "No, it's okay." I said "So where are we going?" I asked as I started the car "We can go eat something and then take a walk in the park?" Aj suggested "Fine by me."

We went to nando's. The food there was good enough and we didn't want something really fancy so it was perfect.

We got in the queue. Finally it was our turn to order "Hello." I said to the staff "Hi welcome to Nando's what can I get ya." the cashier asked "I would like 10 chicken wings and a coke."

"And I would like your number, darling." he said. Aj noticed that I got uncomfortable so he put his arm around my waist and said to the guy "Back off you nonce."

"Oh, sorry mate I didn't know that she's got a boyfriend."

As we sat down on a table to eat I said to Aj "Thanks for earlier I really appreciate it."

"Its alright."

We ate our food talking about random stuff which made me feel better. I actually forgot about Niko for a good hour or so. As we were leaving someone bumped into me "Oh sorry my bad." painfully familiar voice said. I looked up and it was Niko "Oh hey." I said awkwardly "Ellie hi. How are you doing?" he asked as if nothing had happened between us. "Pretty good." I lied to his face, there was no point of me telling him how I actually felt. It wasn't like he cared. "How about you?" I finally spoke "Great. It's nice to see you again." he smiled "Yea, you too." I smiled and got to my car.

Aj sat on the passenger seat and he was looking worried "I'm sorry Ellie. I told him not to come to Nando's because we were going to be here."

"It's okay Aj." I smiled "Let's go for a walk." I drove off.

I parked near central park and we left the car. "Are you sure you okay?" Aj asked me for the tenth time "Yes, I am. I was going to run into him eventually, so I better get used to it." I said and lit up a cigarette "You know those cigs are going to kill you one day."

"I know dad." I rolled my eyes jokingly "Just saying darling." he lifted up his shoulders. The time was about 10 pm and London started to get colder. Aj must of notice that I was getting cold because he took of his hoodie and handed it to me "What no, you are going to freeze." I refused to take it "I'm not afraid of a little bit of cold" he smiled "Alright then." I put on the hoodie. "What?" I asked Aj because he was starting into my soul "Nothing, just my hoodie looks really good on you." I can't help myself but blush. "Shut up." I laugh and flick the chamfer.

Not gonna lie his hoodie was really comfortable and warm and it smelled really really good. I wish I didn't have to give it back to him.

"So did you heard about the rumours?" Aj asked as we sat on a bench "What rumours?" I lifted an eyebrow "People think that you have died" he said "What really? I was gone only for a month people need to chill out." I laughed "See for yourself." Aj handed me his phone.

Famous singer and youtuber Ellie Gray has taken an unexpected break from all social media. Also, she hasn't been seen anywere around London. Is it true that she might of passed away?

"Damn, that shit is deep." I gave his phone pack. "I know right." seeing this reminded me that I've got a phone of my own that I haven't used in awhile. I opened it and there were a lot of notification from WhatsApp. My friends were really worried about me. Then I opened instagram I had gained a million followers by doing absolutely nothing. "I have to disappear more often." I showed my profile to him "Damn maybe I should disappear as well." he joked "Come on let's take a photo together." I got closer to Aj and took a selfie "Do you mind if I post it on my story?" I asked him "No, of course not."

(imagine that Chunkz is Ellie)

Guess who's back 👀

I wrote on the photo, tagged Aj and posted it.

Nellarosee replied to your story: gurl you alive?

ohnosharky replied to your story:
Happy 2 know you ain't dead lol

Chunkz replied to your story:
Looks like ya finally left your crib

tobjizzle replied to your story:
But you refused to go out with me
Alr alr I'll remember that 💀

"It's getting late we should get going." I said and stood up "Yea, you're right." Aj stood up and we made our way to the car. "Do you remember the way to the beta squad house?" he joked "Sadly, I do." I replied.

As I stopped in front of the house I tried to strip Aj's hoodie and give it back to him "No, keep it." he said "You sure?" I asked "Yea, it looks better on you anyway."

"I know that's cause I'm not a rat like you." I joked around "Yea right you schmuck." he opened the door "Alright love you bye." I said after him "Bye darling."