Sidemen Party

*Ellie's pov*

I was chilling in my apartment when my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered "Hey, Ellie are you coming to the party tonight?" Tobi asked "What party?" I asked quite confused "Just regular sidemen party." he explained "Yea sure. What time should I be there?"

"Around ten maybe. Oh, and bring yourself swimsuit." he said "Okay sure bye for now." I hung up the phone. I had enough time to get read. First I went to take an everything shower which took me around two hours. Then I made my way to my wardrobe. It took me awhile to choose an outfit.

I put on a little bit of waterproof makeup and put my bikini in my purse

I put on a little bit of waterproof makeup and put my bikini in my purse. My bikini was really simple, but sexy.

By the time I was ready it was already 9pm

By the time I was ready it was already 9pm. I decided to leave for the party now. Because the house where the party was, wasn't really neer my apartment. Throughout my ride, I screamed songs of The Weeknd. I was having so much fun before I even got to the party.

Once I pulled in the driveway I texted Tobi that I was outside. "You made it." he pulled me into a hug "Yes, of course." I smiled and got inside after him. "Yo Ellie how are ya?" Harry greeted me "Actually pretty good. How about you?"

"Good. Do you want to do some lines?" he whispered in my ear "Of course." I followed him to the bathroom. He closed and looked the door. "So what do you got?" I asked "Well I've got a lot of things. What do you want?" he pulled bunch of different little packets. Some had pills and some were already made into dust "Let's do molly. You know other things are way too strong for me." I said and he nodded. He poured some of the contents of a package onto his phone. Then with his credit card he made two lines. "Ladies first." he carefully handed me his phone "Thanks." I took it and snorted my line. Then I waited for him to do his line and we left the bathroom like nothing happened.

As I got down to the first floor where the real party was supposed to be (the second and third floor were used from people to make out or do other stuff) I saw Aj and my mood already got better. He saw me too because he left the guys he was talking to and made his way towards me. "Innit a shame a gyal like you to be all alone at party like that?" he jokingly tried to rizz me. "It is, isn't it." I decided to play along "Good thing that I'm no longer alone." we both laughed "I'm so happy to see you here." I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He looked so surprised by my action "Let's get something to drink." I grabbed him by his hand and pulled him outside towards the bar.

The bar was next to the pool and there were people already swimming. "What are you going to get?" I asked him, but the music was way too loud for him to hear me, so I leaned towards him and I repeated my question "Oh, I dunno maybe coke. You know I'm a muslim man I don't drink alcohol." he said in my ear, so I could hear him. Not gonna lie Aj being that close to me gave me butterflies and made me quite nervous. "Right." I said and turned around to order myself three shots of vodka xix. I drank them one after another. "Easy there." I heard Aj saying next to me "I don't want you to get drunk."

"Don't worry I won't." I pinched his cheek "What was that for?" he laughed and I could swear to God he was blushing "I don't know you are just really cute." the words left my mouth before I could even realise it. That's when I realised that the drug had kicked in. I let the barman to prepare me a drink of his choice. After I got my drink Aj and I decided to get in the pool. After we quickly changed in in our swimming suits we returned to the pool.

As I was walking towards the stairs of the pool, I felt two hands around my waist. It was Aj who lifted me up "No, Aj don't you dare!" I screamed and tried to get off of his grip "Sorry darling." he said and threw me in the pool. This game could be played by two. I started acting like I was drowning. He quickly jumped in the pool and pulled me up. He was looking so worried which made me laugh "El you alright?" he asked while holding me tightly. In response I pulled myself out of his grip and started splashing him with water "How dare you fake that!?" he gasped as a joke and started splashing water back at me. As we were continuing to play around he approached me and grabbed both of my hands. He turned us around and my back was touching the wall of the pool. He was just staring at my lips "Are you going to kiss me or not?"