My Lips Your Lips Apocalypse

"Go on them." he looked a bit surprised by my reply. "You wanted it." he stood up and approached me. "We might regret this later." I said when our faces were an inch apart "Maybe, but let's think about it later." he connected our lips together.

It felt like the world stopped spinning and the time stopped, everybody else disappeared and it was just us. It felt magical almost unreal. "You good?" Aj asked me after he pulled back "Yes." I answered and hugged him. "Thanks for everything. I really appreciate you. If it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't be here today." he started rubbing my back.

*Aj's pov*

I don't know what happened but I just kissed her. Just a normal kiss nothing special, right? Wrong!

It felt so wrong but yet so right. I wish she liked me the way I like her. Ever since I saw her I've been hoping that some day I might have her for my own. When she got together with Niko I told myself that's it you don't have a chance anymore. But now I do have a chance. I can't blow it up. "You good?" I aksed her as I pulled back. The last thing I wanted was to make her feel uncomfortable. She hugged me and told me how she felt about me. Then all of a sudden she started crying. "Come on let's lay down." I put her down on my bed and laid next to her. She put her head on my chest and one of her legs on top of mine "Sorry I'm being dramatic again." she laughed "It's okay." I kissed her forehead.

*next morning*

"Oi guys you coming for breakfast?" Sharky opened the door and shouted "Shush you schmuck. Ellie is still sleeping." I said to him "Alright but you better come Chunkz is making pancakes." he said and left. I tried to stand up but Ellie's grip around me tightened "Don't go." she murmured sleepy "Chunkz made us breakfast and I know our guys if we don't go downstairs now we won't see any pancakes." I explained to her "You go amma sleep some more." she let go off of me.

I ran downstairs and everyone was there "Ellie still sleeping?" said Chunkz after putting a plate in front of me "Yes, she is really tired." I said and open the fridge to get some apple juice "What did you do last night that she is that tired. It's 1 pm and she's still sleeping." Sharky winked at me. This guy, I can't with him. I shouldn't have told him how I feel about her. "Yea what did you do?" asked Niko and he sounded kinda annoyed "Why do you care?" Sophie turned to face him and only now I realised that she was wearing Ellie's pj's. "I don't." he said and ate his pancake. "Good morning everyone." I heard Ellie saying from behind me. "Look who has finally woken up." Chunkz gave her a plate "You slept good?" asked Sharky "Yes, never slept that good before." Ellie smiled and sat next to me. This gyal is going to kill me. She was still wearing my clothes and they were suiting her so well. "Chunkz I love your pancakes." said Sophie and everyone looked at her "Sophie is that my pyjama that you're wearing?" asked Ellie. I knew something was about to go down. "Oh I don't know is it?" she looked down at herself "Niko gave it to me. If you want me to I can get it off." she said politely "Oh no, just keep them." Ellie said but I could see that she was annoyed. "Really? Thank you." Sophie said happily.

Ellie turned to me and asked "Do you want to come to the studio with me today?" I couldn't believe it. It made me so happy that she wanted me to come with her "Sure." I tried to hide my excitement. "Ellie how's the album going." asked Kenny "Pretty good actually. At first there were going to be only ten songs, but I'm going to write one more just got an amazing ideal." she said and looked deadly at Niko an Sophie. They were feeding each other with pancakes. "Niko can I go to your room to pick my stuff before you give them to random people?"she said and Niko nodded "I'll come with you." he said and they both made their way upstairs.

*Ellie's pov*

"After you." Niko opened the door and let me in first. I quickly looked around the room, nothing had changed. I went to the second closet in his room that used to be mine and started putting my stuff in a suitcase that Niko gave me. "Should I pack your stuff today?" I turned to look at him. He was leaning on the door frame. I remember him doing that every time he tried to seduce me. "Keep them." he smirked "I might give them to your girl she likes collecting stuff that used to be mine." I said annoyed "Oh come on what was I supposed to give her to wear?" he approached me and I stepped back. "I don't know, something of yours probably?" he came even closer, but there was no room for me to run, my back was already against the wall. "Like I did the first time you stayed here?" he put one of his hands next to my head "Yes." I said and tried to don't break eye contact "Do you like Aj's clothes better since you're still wearing them?" with his other hand he started playing with my T-shirt "Yes, I do. He has better style than you." I said something that I always wished to say. "Wow, are you trying to hurt my feelings darling?" he leaned against me "No, but if they did get hurt I'm really happy." I said sarcastically with straight face. He didn't say anything else just leaned in for a kiss. I turned my head to the side and he kissed me on the cheek "Back off." I said but he didn't move "You used to love my kisses." he stepped back "As you said I used to." I pushed him to the side and left his room.

I ran downstairs to Aj who was sitting in the living room just watching TV. "You coming?" I asked "El you good? You are really pale." he stood up worried. "I'm fine let's just go." I said angrily "Right now? Aren't you going to change your clothes first?"

"You coming or not?