Clubbing Pt2

*Aj's pov*
I was just now realising that I fucked up. That Sophie girl really messed up my mind. I shouldn't have allowed Ellie to go clubbing with her. The thought of Ellie being there surrounded by drunk guys was killing me. I changed from my pj's to black baggy cargo pants and a white oversized T-shirt. I put on my white airforces and went to Niko's room. "Wanna come with me to that fucking club?" I said standing at the doorstep "I thought you wouldn't have asked." he approached me "Let's go brother."
Since we both didn't know how to drive we took an uber.

After we arrived at the club it was hard to get in because of the paparazzi. What were they doing her anyway?

When we went inside we started looking for the girls. It took me a minute to find her. Ellie was at the dance floor and some lad was wrapping his arms around her waist. She turned around to look at him and she was as shocked as I was. That wasn't just a random lad that was fucking Jackson. He picked her up and started pushing people out of his way. I started doing the same. I had to reach to them before he managed to do anything to my girl.

*Ellie's pov*

"Jackson." I said shocked and confused. I was sure that it wasn't just a coincidence, but how did he find me? Sophie of course, everything was adding up now. That's why she wanted me to go clubbing with her so bad. Girls night my ass. I should of known something was off only from that. Why would she want a girls night with me and not her real friends. I'm just her boyfriends ex and she probably hates me because of that. "Not so happy to se me, huh?" he smirked and before I could respond he throw me on his shoulder. "What are you doing? Are you crazy?" I  started hitting his back "Yes, I'm crazy for you." he responded. I tried to kick him but he was holding my legs still. "I fucking hate you." I shouted. It was so sad that people around us just minded their business and no one tried to help. I was legit getting kidnapped or something "I see your little boyfriend ain't with ya." he said once we reached the toilets. He put me down and pined me to the door of one of the toilet stalls. "You clearly can't see." I heard Aj's voice. It made me smile. Jackson still holding me turned around to look at Aj. "Oh, well look who it is-" my ex got distracted and I kicked him in the balls as hard as I can. Jackson bent because of the pain I caused him. Aj on his turn punched his jaw. Jackson lost his balance and fall on the floor. Aj kicked his stomach "I think that's enough." I said after Aj kicked him again "Let's get out of here." Aj grabbed my hand and we hurried out of yhe club.

I forgot about the paparazzi and when they got in our way I was caught out of guard. Once again their questions showered us "Are you together?" one of them shouted "What actually happened between you and Niko?" shouted the other. I stopped listening to them and instead of answering any of their questions in words I put my hands on the both sides of Aj's face and pulled him in for a kiss.

After satisfying the paparazzi we ran down the street and called an uber. In the car I rested my head on Aj's shoulder. He was holding my hand and was rubbing the back of my palm with his thumb.

He carried me up to his room. "Stay here." he went to the bathroom and came back after few minutes "I prepared a hot bath for you." he said and I smiled "There was no need." I stood up and hugged him. I was getting so emotional over the little things. Such a drama queen I am. "I thought it might help you relax a bit." he rubbed my back "and that way we can get rid of the smell." he laughed "Oh, come on, it's not that bad." I laughed "You stink my love." he pushed me towards the bathroom. "I will be laying on our bed if you need me." he said and made me blush "Wait, we aren't going to take the bath together?" I raised an eyebrow "No, I didn't think you would be comfortable with that." he respectfully said. "I'm comfortable with that. Come on." I started taking off my heels "You want help with that?" he laughed at me struggling with the zipper of my dress "Yes please." I turned my back at him sonhe could unzip my dress.

He moved my hair to the side so it wouldn't get in the way. He slowly opened the zipper. I could feel his hot breath on my neck which he kissed once my dress fell on the ground. He was holding strong eye contact. He didn't look at my body once. I removed my bra and then my panties and threw them next to my dress. Aj was still looking me in the eye. Oh, how respectful he was. "Aren't you going to get undressed?" I asked "Oh, yes sure." it felt like I took him out of some kind of trance that he was in. After he got undressed we got in the bathtub.

"Are you feeling better?" he asked after awhile "Yes." I said and moved closer to him then I turned around and I leaned my back on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the top of my head. "I'm so happy to have you in my life Ellie, " he whispered in my ear "and I'm so afraid of losing you." he continued "Shush," I shushed him "you're going to make me cry." I chuckled "Sorry." he kissed my cheek and laughed "I'm nit joking, though." he said "I know." I said and looked up at him "You won't lose me. I'm here and always will be." I kissed him. This moment felt so good I didn't want it to ever end.