New Album

Everything we couldn't be (album 2023)tracks:Never again ~ 3:15

tracks:
Never again ~ 3:15

I wonder why ~ 2:56

Keep u 2 myself ~ 1:58

One last time ~ 3:28

Once were happy ~ 2:51

Maybe I was the problem ~ 3:21

I'm a lonely star ~ 2:34

Lies lies lies ~ 3:51

A broken heart ~ 2:48

No more ~ 2:39

Afraid 2 feel ~ 3:01
____________________

Caption: The new album is out now!! Likes: 10,789,93Comments

Likes: 10,789,93
Comments

ohnosharky: my new fav artist
<Ellie Gary: aw ty

nellarosee: girl you did it again, legit crying my guts out
<Ellie Gary: sorry 😭❤️

Spotify: we're not ready ❤️‍🩹
<liked by Ellie Gray

hunkz: you're coming for grammys I see
<Ellie Gray: maybe 🤷🏻‍♀️

User9089: this album is going to solve all my problems

ajshabeel: your music is literally art
<Ellie Gary: thanks love❤️

Elliexnikoshipper: istg this album is about Niko. Will you get back together already?
<User9089: piss off, would ya? They both are dating other people and are happy that way
<Elliexnikoshipper: no their not
<User9089: they're*

soppyg: I CRIED HARDER AT EACH SONG THAT FOLLOWED
<user5678: bro- this album is about your man 💀
<User9089: soon you'll feel the same way after Niko gets bored of you, don't worry

*Ellie's pov*

The day didn't even end and my album was already at the top of the most listened in the UK. My dreams were coming true.

I was still staying at the beta house, but I decided that tomorrow I would go back to my apartment.

It was around 10 o'clock and the guys decided to celebrate my achievements by making a party. They didn't invite a lot of people (at least that's what they said). Since I didn't have all my clothes with me I had to wear the most party thing that I brought with me.

My outfit wasn't the best, but it would do

My outfit wasn't the best, but it would do. The party was at the beta squad house and as I left Aj's room there were already a lot of people. "Here she is! Our little star." Darkest man pulled me into a warm friendly hug "Amazing album I must say. It got me all in tears and stuff." Darkest said in his dramatic voice as we split up "Glad you liked it." I said awkwardly. I still wasn't used to compliments about my work. That was only my second album yet. "Ellie man!" Filly was the next one to hug me "You got some good vocals." he complimented me. "Thanks." I smiled friendly "Is it just me or your album was awful-" started Harry Pinero with serious expression and my face dropped "awfully good." he then laughed making me laugh as well. "I was scared for a moment that you actually thought my album was awful." I laughed in the hug "No no, it's good really good." Harry comforted me. "Look who came to your party." Chunkz came out of the blue "What?" I said confused. Chunkz moved away and Dave was behind him. "Dave?" I said surprised "Yessir." he laughed "I didn't know you liked that type of music." I said "Only because I'm rapper doesn't mean I can't listen to other genres." he said and I nodded "Right, sorry." I apologised awkwardly "You are doing  songs for the soul, love them all." he complimented me and I started feeling a bit more comfortable. My social anxiety level wasn't so high, but today it was kicking hard.

After that little talk I went to the living room to find all the sidemen and their girlfriends. "Ellie!" Talia, Simon's girlfriend stood up and hugged me "Congratulations on your new album. It's amazing." she said. We were good friends because we both were making music and we were getting along really well. The rest of the sidemen congratulated me and told me that the album was good. At this point I was thinking that everyone was saying that only to don't hurt my feelings. No one was saying their real thoughts on the album. It would of been nice if someone had told me what it made them feel.
"Tobs I have a lot to tell you." I said to Tobi after he assured me that the album was great "Now?" he asked "Are you really going to gossip with me at your party?" he asked and I nodded.

We went outside because there was quiet, but the view was really interesting. Literally Sophie was pinned to the wall by Jackson and they were making out. I quickly pulled my phone out and took a picture of them and before they could realise what goes on Tobi and I went inside. "Should we tell Niko?" I asked more myself than Tobi "Why would he care about your ex kissing a random girl?" Tobi asked. "That random girl is Niko's girlfriend." I clarified the situation. "Ooh." was the only thing that Tobi said "I'm going to tell him, he deserves to know."

I started looking for Niko, but he was nowhere to be found as my last chance I texted him and he said that he was in his room. "Hey." I said as I walked in "Hey, I would tell you that your album is amazing, but you probably are tired of hearing that." he smiled friendly "You bet I am." I laughed and sat next to him on his bed "Look, I came here to show you something, but I don't think that you would like it." I said nervously "What happened Ellie?" he asked "Just show me." he was getting frustrated. "Tobi and I went outside to talk and then we saw them." I showed him the picture. He didn't do anything. Niko was just staring at the photo. I was expecting him to react a lot differently. I was expecting him to throw my phone across the room, to yell and to get angry, but there was none of that. He was siting the same way the only thing that showed any sign of emotions was one single tear that rolled down his cheek. "Could you leave me alone please?" he handed my phone back "Sure." I said and left. Who was I to get involved in their relationship or to comfort him after he just got cheated on.

"Oh, there you are." Aj's voice got my attention "I was looking for you." he put his hand around my shoulders "You found me." I kissed him on the cheek "Come on, let's find the others."