Movie Night

I decided that my fans needed to know what happened between Niko and I, so I made a short announcement. "Hey guys just wanted to say that Niko and I have broken up a month ago, but we are still friends. I thought that you guys need to know because our relationship was really public. Alright that was it take care." I posted the video on my Instagram stroy.

After an hour or so I started getting tagged in edits in TikTok. Now I was regretting making that announcement. Sure my fans wanted only my well-being, but those edits really made it worse.

I needed to clear my head so I put on a sports bra and shorts and went jogging. Also, I put my headphones on.

As I was running I saw Niko in the distance. I tried to turn around, but he had already seen me and he waived to me. "Oh hey." I approached him "Everything good Ellie?" he asked "Yes, why it wouldn't be?" I took a sip from my water. "Because you are out here running?" he lifted his shoulders up "So?" I tried to play it cool "So something is wrong. You always go jogging to clear your head."

"Well I've changed. Now I run for fun." I lied "No, you haven't and by the way you're still a terrible lier." he laughed "Whatever." I rolled my eyes and tried to walk pasa him but he grabbed my arm "Oh Ellie one last thing." he said and I turned to face him "I'm sorry because I broke up with you that way. I know you didn't cheat I just didn't know how to tell you that I don't feel the same way anymore."

"I understand." I say trying to hold back my tears "Its okay I guess." I turned around and started running for my life. I wish I could screem in his face how much I'm discussed of him. If he did say that he lost feelings I wouldn't be that sad (I probably would), but at least I would know that I wasn't the problem.

I ran for at least an hour more and then I came back home, showered and headed to the studio. I spent good three hours there as well and know four songs were ready. I was shocked how fast my new album was going to be done.

I came home tried and threw myself on the couch and then my phone buzzed. "Why people can't leave me alone, I'm fucking tired." I opened my phone and when I saw Aj's name all my tiredness went away.

Ajshabeel: El
Wanna come over tonight

Ellie Gray: Hi Aj
Why tho?

Ajshabeel: movie night 😍

Ellie Gray: who's gon be there?

Ajshabeel: u know
Everyone I guess

Ellie Gray: I don't know

Ajshabeel: oh come on it will be fun
If you not coming only bc of Niko, I can gladly say that u r stupid

Ellie Gray: Fine I'll come

Ajshabeel: cool be here at 7pm
Read at 4:20

I had a lot of time so I didn't rush with getting ready. I picked my outfit.

And decided to leave the house now since the beta squad house was on the outer side of the city and I had to buy something, I could go empty handed

I bought Aj his favourite drink mountain dew. For Kenny I got a protein bar sincs he trains and can't eat sweets. For Sharky I got random sweets because I know he likes to experiment. For Chunkz I bought. Pepsi and for Niko I got doritos. I wasn't sure if Darkest, Filly or Harry were going to be there so I bought popcorn and other drinks just in case.

I pulled up in front of their house and got out of my car. Just as I was approaching the front door someone called out my name "Ellie Grey right?" I turned around to face the unfamiliar person "Right." I said "I'm Sophie." she smiled "Nice to meet you Sophie." I smiled back "I have to ask you to leave, though this is private property." I said trying to sound as polity as possible "I know I was invited here for a movie night." she said still smiling "Oh right sorry." I said kinda embarrassed "It's alright. Should I call Niko to open the door for us?" she asked me. "No, no need." I approached the door and entered the code. "Here" I let her get in first. "Yo El." I heard Aj's voice as I closed the door "Happy to see you." he hugged me which shocked me "I thought you wouldn't come." he added "Why? I told you that I was coming." I laughed "I thought you were bullshiting me."

"And when did I do that?" after I saw his look I added "Recently."

"Ellie you made it." Sharky showed up and after him came the other guys. "Wallahi I thought you weren't coming." Chunkz grated me "Oh my God guys I'm here so just shut it." I laughed and so did everyone else. "So guys this is Sophie." Niko introduced the new girl "Hi." she smiled and waited for everyone else to introduce themselves. Everyone said their name, but me. We just met outside so there was no need. "And that's Ellie." Niko said at last "I know we met outside and besides I'm a big fan of hers. Love your music." she said. Not gonna lie she looked nice, so I was happy for Niko. "You guys dating?" Darkest asked so out of pocket "No." said Niko "No, not yet." added Sophie at the same time. "Should we go to the cinema room?" Sharky asked "Sure, but I need Kenny and you Sharky to help me bring the blankets and snacks." Aj said which reminded me of the things I bought. "Oh shit I almost forgot." I handed Aj the bags "Just bought some sweets and drinks." I explained.

We headed to the cinema room. I sat down and on my left side sat Niko and next to him sat Shopie. The other guys sat on my right side leaving place for Aj next to me. Aj came in and handed everyone a blanket then he sat next to me "There weren't enough blankets, so we have one for the two of us. Do you mind it?" he asked as he covered us "No, of course not." I said and moved closer to him. If I wasn't embarrassed to ask, I would of asked him to switch places. I really didn't want to sit next to Niko.

"So what are we watching."