Fucked Up

*Ellie's pov*

Once Aj was asleep I made my way to Niko's room. It was a really hard decision whether I should go to Niko who played with my feelings or stay in Aj's warm and comfortable arms feeling safer than ever. The right decision was obvious, but once again I decided to fuck up my life by making the wrong choices.

"You came!?" Niko was genuinely surprised by my visit "Should I leave?" I grabbed the door handle, ready to leave. "No no, please sit." he patted the place where he wanted me to sit. "What do you want?" I didn't move "You." he stood up "It's too late." as I said he approached me "Why are you dying?" he looked seriously at my eyes "Jesus no!" to my reaction he laughed "And I'm not dying ether which means it's not late for anything." once again I was trapped between Niko's massive body and the door. "Niko, I can't." I said "Why, Ellie, why?" his eyes were now filling up with tears. "Because I won't help you cheat on Sophie. Even though I don't like her I can't do this to her." I was feeling so guilty even only from being in his room. It felt so wrong and I didn't do anything wrong yet. "She won't mind." Niko said so sure of himself "Oh, believe me she will." I laughed ironically "She is probably cheating on me now, so why shouldn't I?" I took a deep breath and said "You go on and cheat if that's what you want, but I want nothing to do with it." I tried to open the door but he shut it close. "Oh, come on, just one time and than you can go back to hating me." Niko tried to kiss me but I turned my head to the side so he couldn't "No, Niko! And just so you know I never hated you and never will." now my eyes were tearing up "What happened to us? We used to be so happy together and now look at us." he backed away and sat on his bed "I destroyed everything good. I'm sorry Ellie." I couldn't stand watching him falling apart "Maybe we just weren't meant to be?" I sat next to him "It's not your fault that we didn't work out, well, at least not entirely." I put my hand on his thigh, trying to comfort him. "I fucked up, Ellie. I shouldn't have broken up with you. I didn't appreciate you when I should've." he looked at me and a tear rolled down his cheek. With my thumb I wiped it away. I didn't know what to say and I started to feel a bit awkward. "Will you say something at least?" he was now crying "Go to bed Niko." I kissed him on the cheek. I stood up and headed to the door. Just when my hand was at the door handle Niko said "Ellie, could you please stay with me? One last time and I promise I won't bother you again." I actually wanted to stay, but I couldn't do that to Sophie and Aj or even myself. I owed myself this. After all those sleepless nights filled with tears, I couldn't stay. "No." I walked out. I tried to hold my tears back, but few rolled down my cheeks.

I got back in Aj's room and quietly slipped under the sheets. I cuddled next to Aj. "Where were you?" his voice was hoarse, I must have just woken him up. "I went to drink water." I lied. I couldn't just tell him that I was in Niko's room. "Oh, alright then." he moved closer to me and buried his head between my shoulder and neck. I hugged him and tried to fall asleep.

*next morning*

I woke up at sudden noise "Oh, shit, sorry." Aj turned down his phone volume "I opened Tiktok and my volume was on max." Aj looked really embarrassed "It's okay." I laughed and kissed his nose tip. "If you don't stop doing that I might get used to it." he said and made me blush "Well get used to it, because I won't stop." I laughed and got my phone from the nightstand. I got on Instagram and the first thing that I saw was that I was mentioned in Sharky's story.

No offence but plz fuck off (why am I so lonely?)

I showed the story to Aj. He only laughed and didn't mind it much. It was easier for him. After all he isn't the one who gets called 'homie hopper' I am. I received lots of massages saying the same thing, all asking if Aj and I were a thing now. I decided to reply to none. "Let's go have breakfast, I'm starving." Aj hopped out of bed "You go, I'm fine." he didn't believe me, I guess, because he lifted me from the bed "We are having breakfast end of discussion. You haven't eaten anything from yesterday or maybe even the day before that." he said and he carried me on his hands to the kitchen "Okay okay, I'll eat." I resigned and he let go off of me. Chunkz put plates with pancakes in front of us. "I thought you said there was nothing between you and Aj, what happened?" Niko sat down next to me and whispered "There's not and even if it was that's none of your business." I whispered back at him he only chuckled. There was something evil in his eyes and I didn't like that. I got the feeling that something is about to go down. Niko was about to fuck up my life once again.