Unknown Number

*Ellie's pov*

As I was driving back home I couldn't help, but think only of Jackson. What was he doing here? Why wouldn't he leave me alone? He was the one cheating and he told me that he didn't want to see me again, but now all of a sudden he is here trying to talk to me again. I tried to shake off the thoughts by texting Aj.

Ellie Gray:
hey
I'm done with the shoot.

Ajshabeel:
Nice
Wanna hang out?

Ellie Gray:
I thought that maybe you could come to mine?
We can do a movie marathon

Ajshabeel :
On my way

I pulled in the driveway and quickly got up the stairs to my apartment. I put on some comfy clothes and decided to get the living room ready for the movie marathon. I got a big blanket and put it on the couch then I went to the kitchen and got random snacks and drinks. I closed the curtains so the living room got dark. I wasn't feeling really well so I decided that we should watch my comfort series the hunger games. Yes my comfort series are full of murder and cruelty. Soon after I was ready the door bell rang and I opened the door. It was Aj of course. Without letting him even say a word I hugged him tightly. He looked really shocked from my action, but he hugged me back once he was out of his trance. I actually felt safe with him. "Damn you missed me?" he smirked once I let go off of him "Don't flatter yourself." I jokingly rolled my eyes then we went to the living room and sat on the couch. "What are we watching?" Aj asked as he was putting his arm around my shoulders "The hunger games." I laid my head on his shoulder and put my legs on his lap. "I've never watched it before." Aj put his other hand on my tight and started rubbing it with his thumb. "What a shame." I joking gasped and I threw him a pillow. He just laughed and started tickling me. "No no stop." I was getting out of breath. Aj stopped and kissed the tip of my nose. That was so cute of him. I couldn't help it and pulled him in for a kiss. The kiss turned into a whole making out session. After few minutes Aj pulled back and said "I guess we are watching no movies tonight." I don't know why but his words made me blush "Right the movie." I completely forgot about that. I was just trying to get the most of this nice moment. In Aj's arms I was feeling safe and comfortable. And after seeing Jackson today that was just what I needed.

I played the movie and we cuddled while watching it. After we were an hour in the movie my phone buzzed.

Unknown:
U missed me?

Who the hell was that? I decided to just ignore it like I always do with unknown numbers. After few seconds the same person texted me again.

Unknown:
Why are you ignoring me darling?

"Who's that?" I just now realised that Aj was looking at me "I don't know." I said and left my phone next to me. As soon as I left it it buzzed again. "Why don't you ask them who they are?" Aj suggested.

Unknown:
Babes reply now

Ellie Gray:
Who are you?

Unknown:
You deleted my number huh
You are hurting my feelings darling

Jackson I thought. That could be only him. It was hard to tell what Aj was thinking his face wasn't experiencing any emotions.

Ellie Gray:
Jackson?

Unknown:
Bingo!
Why don't u come down? I'm waiting 4 you

You have blocked this number.

I panicked and threw my phone on the coffee table. How did he know where I live? "Hey hey what's wrong?" I felt Aj's arms around me. Just now I realised that I was shaking "My ex boyfriend is down in front of the apartment." I said and my voice was shaky as well. "Do you want me to go down there and tell him to go away or something?" Aj suggest but I immediately refused. Jackson was twice his weight and a head taller than him. If Aj went down there I don't know if he could come back. "No, stay here with me." I hugged him tightly. "Don't worry I'm here. He can't do anything to you as long as I'm here." I know that this wasn't true, but still I felt safe. Maybe Aj wasn't the strongest person but there was no doubt that he was going to protect me. I've never felt safer. "Hey, don't cry it's okay." Aj started rubbing my back. I buried my head in his chest and soon after his T-shirt was wet. "I'm here don't worry." he grabbed my head from both sides making me face him "You are safe here. Okay?" he kissed my forehead after I nodded. "Maybe you should go to bed?" he helped me get in my bed and he laid next to me. He pulled me closer to himself. I put my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat which was really relaxing soon after I fell asleep to him stroking my hair.