Studio Awkwardness

"You coming or not?" I asked Aj, he just nodded and followed me in my car. The ride to the studio was silence. Well silence, if we don't count the music that was playing.

*Aj's pov*

Ellie was looking really pale. It was clear that something happened up there in Niko's room. If he had hurt her, I will kill that schmuck. I always had a thing for her since day one, but unfortunately she chose Niko. But now it looks like I have a chance. Sure, I'm a bad friend because I'm trying to hit on my best friend's ex girlfriend, but come on who wouldn't try to be with Ellie Gray. She is beautiful, funny, nice, has a great style and music taste. Not just that, that's why everyone loves her. I love her (or at least like her a lot) because there's something about her that makes me feel like I'm home. Like I'm somewhere that I belong and no one can judge me. I can truly be myself around her.

*Ellie's pov*

We arrived at the studio and walked in. "What's up Jordan." I greeted my producer "Yo Ellie bringing a friend with you I see." he smiled friendly and shook hands with Aj who introduced himself. "You gotta wait a bit. There's someone before you." Jordan scratched the back of his neck "Sure. How long will it take?" I asked "About an hour and a half." he replied.

Aj and I decided to walk to Starbucks which was really close to the studio. I was feeling awkward. That was new. "Sorry for rushing you out of your own house today." I smiled awkwardly "Oh, don't worry about it. It's alright." Aj said which made me feel a bit better about myself.

We ordered our drinks and headed back to the studio as soon as we got them.

*Aj's pov*

"So what happened up there? In Niko's room?" I couldn't stop myself from asking I just had to know. "Oh um." it was clear that I caught her out of guard. "Well Niko was being Niko." she said which confused me "He thinks that whenever he wants me I will be there and whenever he doesn't want me I will be gone." she said with a bit of anger in her voice. Only if she had chosen me nothing of this would happen to her. "He literally tried to kiss me." she finally said. "But did he actually?" the words left my mouth before I could realise. "Why do you care?" oh shit I fucked up. What should I do "I mean we are friends, aren't we?" I tried to cover my awkwardness with a laugh but it just made it worse "Don't worry he didn't." she laughed and I sighed in relief. "We are over, he can't just kiss me out of the blue." she added "Right." I said.

We walked in the studio and sat on the couch in the waiting room. She rested her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her shoulders. She looked up at me. She was staring at my lips. I would really love to kiss her, but what if she pulls back? It might be awkward between us after that. I probably shouldn't.

*Ellie's pov*

I looked up at him. His lips looked so kissable not gonna lie. I could just kiss him. Just one kiss, but what if he pulls back. He might want us to be only friends, I mean he quite said it. He is my ex boyfriend's best friend what if I ruin their friendship. It's not like Niko cares, though he has a new girl. Oh fuck it we only live once, right? I stood up a little and kissed him. He didn't respond so I pulled back. "Shit, sorry I didn't mean to-" before I could even finish he pulled me in for a kiss. So he wanted to kiss me too. That one kiss turned into making out session. It was really nice. Sure we were going way to fast but fuck it I couldn't care less. I was feeling comfortable with him that's what matters at the end of the day, right?

I berried my hands in his curls. Oh, how I love his curly hair. He pulled me on his lap. For me that was alright. I moved a little bit to find a comfortable position "El stop moving or-" Aj groaned in between kisses "Or what?" I shifted in my seat again. "You'll see what." he grabbed me by the waist and hold me still. "Ey yo I guess the rumours are true then." I heard Jordans voice. I quickly got off of Aj's lap. "Nah man." Aj said and shifted in his seat, pulling down his shirt down. "What's up then?" Jordan asked. Aj and I looked at each other "We are just friends." we said at the same time "Yea sure, whatever. Come on Ellie let's record some masterpieces."