Movie Night Pt. 2

"So what are we watching?" Sophie asked "We thought about a horror movie." Filly answered her question "Oh, cool I love horror movies." she said "Let's watch something else Ellie hates horror." Niko looked at me "No, it's fine." I said. Sophie looked at me deadly in the eye as if I made her little boyfriend say that. "Besides Niko your girl loves horror why spoil her fun?"

"Okay whatever Sharky play the film." Niko turned to Sharky. The film started and I was trying my best to don't pay attention to Niko and Sophie. They were fucking flirting next to me and I could swear to God Niko was doing it on porpoise. Every other second he was looking at me to see if I was watching them. But this game can be played by two. I wasn't going to be as annoying as he was, so I just rested my head on Aj's shoulder. Aj played his part really well, he put his arm around my shoulders. Seeing that Niko started flirting with her even more and she couldn't keep her chuckles. I tried to pay attention to the film and just then a jump scare appeared. I got scared and jumped a little. By doing that I got closer to Niko by accident. "You good?" Aj asked "Mhm." I nodded.

The position I was in was really uncomfortable, so I put my legs on Aj's lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. Aj took a deep breath because of my actions "Are you comfortable like that if you want I can..." I whispered to him "No no, it's okay." he put one of his hands on my thigh and the other was resting on my lower back. Niko pulled Sophie on his lap and started giving her little kisses. "Get a room guys." Darkest said my thoughts out loud. "Shush Darkest I'm trying to watch the film." Niko smirked "Ew." I mumbled "Duple that." said Kenny which made me laugh. "Oh come guys I can't focus on the best part of the film." complained Harry.

Everyone got quiet and we finally could focus on the movie. Another scarey part appeared and I hid my face in Aj's chest. "Chill El it's just a stupid movie." Aj whisper in my ear and started rubbing my back. "It wasn't that scary." I tried to play it cool. "Sure." he laughed quietly "Shush." Niko shushed us. "You shut up." I turned to him "I wasn't talking." he said "You sure?"

"Guys both of you shut up." Sophie decided to get in the conversation. I was about to start an argument but for the sake of my friendship with the guys I didn't want to spoil their fun.

I turned back to Aj and rested my head on his shoulder and he rested his head on mine. Not gonna lie that actually felt nice. But I could do anything more. If we get in a relationship with Aj it probably would be really awkward with Niko and I didn't want to ruin their friendship.

When the movie was over the time was around 9:30 pm. "So what do you guys want to do now?" asked Sharky "Sophie and I are going to my room you do whatever you want." Niko stood up and pulled the new girl by her hand "Aren't we getting to know her?" Kenny asked "Yea, if she is going to be in our friend group we should get to know each other." Filly added "She will hang out with us some other time as well then you can get to know each other." Niko said annoyed "What if we don't want to?" I said "No one's asking you." Niko turned to me "I'm in the friend group as well you should be asking me."

"Okay that's enough." Sophie said with her annoying baby voice "Let's just stay here some more than we can go to your room." she turned to Niko. "Fine." he sighed.

"So tell us about yourself." Sharky broke the awkward silence "I'm a tiktoker?" she sounded quite unsure of herself "So is Sharks." Chunkz patted Sharky on his shoulder "Oh really? We should do a tiktok together, all of us." she pulled her phone out. "Yea sure." said everyone. We went to the kitchen were she put her phone on the table "Okay does everyone know this dance?" she showed us a video. For about 10 minutes Sharky and Sophie tried to teach us the dance. "Okay let's do it now." she pressed record and we filmed it. I didn't really wanted to nor did Filly, Harry and Darkest so they left it was getting late anyway. "I think I should get going." I said after we filmed the tiktok "No, stay overnight it's really late." Aj insisted "You sure? There's no room from me to sleep." I said "I don't think Aj will have any problem if you stay in his room." said Sharky and winked at Aj. I just looked at Aj and he nodded "Okay then." I agreed.

"El do you want to stream with me tonight?" Aj asked as we walked in his room "Yea, of course." I felt happy because he wanted to stream with me.
He opened twitch and started the stream.

chat:
<User9089: yo is that Ellie Gray?
<user6383: Ellie what's up with you and Niko?
<suckyomum: are you guys together?

"No we aren't together guys." Aj replied to one of the questions. "Maybe we should do q&a." I suggested and Aj agreed "Alright chat ask us some questions."

Chat:
<urmum: ngl I ship
<Elliexnikoshipper: Ellie why did you break up with Niko
<User9089: is there something between you two

"Niko broke up with me." I replied to a question. Aj gave me a 'sorry' look. "We are friends guys." Aj replied to a fan.

Chat:
<idk: Niko is so stupid. He legit had Ellie Gray for himself and broke up with her 💀
<user4200: Aj suits you better
<user6383: new fav ship
<Elliexnikoshipper: nah get back with Niko

"If you felt uncomfortable I can stop the stream." Aj suggested "It's alright." I smiled. I rested my head on his shoulder and we streamed for another hour.

"So it's getting really late we should go to sleep." Aj yawned "Sure. I just need to go to Niko's room to get my stuff. I can't sleep in those clothes and I'm sure I have pj's there." I said and got up from my seat "He is probably sleeping. You can get your stuff tomorrow." Aj said and went to his closet he came back wearing only grey sweatpants no shirt and I could see a bit of his boxers along with his V-line. Not gonna lie he was looking so smashable. "Would you please stop fucking me with your eyes?" he flirted jokingly "What you want me to actually fuck you?" I played along "I wouldn't say no." he handed me the same pair sweatpants and an oversized T-shirt. "Thanks." I smiled and went to his closed to get changed up.

I came back and he was staring into my soul "Whose eyes are fucking who now?" I joked "oh, I can use a lot more than just my eyes."

"Go on then."