Bowling

Caption: New album coming out soon xLikes: 4,489,678Comments:

Likes: 4,489,678
Comments:

Nellarosee: gurl u r so GORGEOUS ❤️
<EllieGary: aw ty ty 💋

User9089: can't wait for the new album

Elliexnikoshipper: did somebody else saw that Niko didn't like her photo nor  he commented as usual?
<User9089: fr did they broke up or something

Ajshabeel: looking so smashable damn
<EllieGary: ❤️
<user5727: yo something really happened in that one month
<Elliexnikoshipper: @niko @Ellie Gray explain pls

After posting on my profile I headed to the studio. It was enough of me depressing over a guy. Sure it still hurt but there was nothing I could do about it. Eventually, it will stop hurting.

"Yo what's up Jordan." I grated my producer "Yo Ellie you good?"

"I'm fine thanks." I smiled "Ready to make some masterpieces?" he asked and I nodded.

For about three hours I was in the studio. We recorded the first two songs of the album and the other eight we decided to record throughout the week.

As I sat in my car my phone buzzed.

Ajshabeel: El what's up

Ellie Gary:El?
That's new

Ajshabeel: Just a nickname I decided to give you
Didn't you like it?

Ellie Gary: I guess its alright
So what's up?

Ajshabeel: you free tonight?

Ellie Gray: indeed I'm

Ajshabeel: how does 8 sound?

Ellie Gray: perfect
Read at 5:14

Was I blushing over a text? Damn that boy got me feeling some kind of way. No, Ellie pull yourself together. Aj is literally Niko's best friend it would never happen between you two. If it does happen, though Aj and Niko's friendship will fall apart that's for sure.

I should probably call him and cancel the plans, but I just can't. Firstly, that would be extremely rude. Secondly, I really enjoy Aj's company. Its a bit selfish, innit?

Anyway, I got home and took an everything shower. Being in the studio was exhausting. Then I made myself something to eat. After that I started getting ready. I picked an outfit

 I picked an outfit

It was almost 8pm. Now I was waiting for Aj to arrive and just as I was about to text him the door rang. I ran to open it. I haven't ran to open the door for a long time and it scared me. I was scared that I was going to get attached to Aj and he would just leave me like Jackson and Niko did.

"Hi." I said exited but when I realised that Aj wasn't alone my smile dorped a bit "Ain't so exited to see all if us huh?" Sharky said sarcastically "No, I'm happy to see yall." I said, but not gonna lie I was a bit disappointed. "So you coming or you just gonna stay there all night?" Chunkz said and I left the appartment.

"Alright whose going in whose car?" Kenny asked. "Doesn't matter." I said "Okay then Kenny and Niko come with me." Chunkz said. "Thanks." I mouthed to him for getting Niko in his car. It would have been really awkward if we were in the same car.

Aj and Sharky followed me and we got into my car. Sharky sat on the back seat and Aj sat on the passenger seat beside me. "Where are we going?" I asked "To play bowling." Sharky replied and I drive off after Chunkz.

We arrived at the bowling centre and went to our table. Everyone order themselves food and drink. "Alright what are the teams?" Aj asked after the waiter left "Let's turn the wheel." said Kenny and pulled up his phone. He opened the app and wrote everyone's name in it. "Okay, Ellie your team first." he turned the wheel and it landed on "Aj." Kenny announced. "Fair enough." I said and gave high five to Aj who was sitting next to me. "Okay and the third person on your team is" he once again turned the wheel "Niko." he said and gave me 'sorry' look and I smiled at him to let him know that it was okay. "Okay that means Chunkz and Sharky are in my team." Kenny said. "What will be the punishment of the losers?" Sharky asked and sipped from his coke "Losers pay the bill?" I suggested and everyone agreed. "Okay then let me order some more food since I'm not paying." Chunkz joked but later on he actually order more food than he could actually eat.

We started playing and to be fair Niko and Aj made all of our points. I suck at bowling. "Here let me help you." said Aj when it was my turn. "Thanks." I smiled at him. He stood up behind me and with his right hand he hold on to my to navigate me and he put his left hand on my belly. Feeling his hand on my belly and him being so close to me made me nervous and gave me butterflies. "You ready?" he asked and I wasn't able to get any words out of my mouth, so I just nodded. We threw the ball and all the skittles fell. Aj let go of me, but out of happiness I hugged him really thighly. After a second I realised what I have done and stepped back "Oh shit sorry." I say awkwardly "It's okay don't worry." he said and we sat back at our table. I opened my phone and the first thing I saw was really shocking.

Young singer Ellie Gray and youtuber Niko Omilana might have broken up. They haven't been seen together for month nor did they post anything together. Also, Niko Omilana has deleted their posts together while Ellie's are still there.

Right I forgot to delete the photos. I opened instagram and deleted every post with him and deleted the highlight as well. Then I returned to the article I was reading and scrolled down.

Ellie Gray and Aj Shabeel have been seen just the two in the East Ham central park London. And Aj has commented on Ellie's latest post 'looking so smashable damn' to which Ellie has replied '❤️'. Is Ellie Gray dating Aj Shabeel now?

I handed my phone to Aj. He read the article and gave my phone back "Don't worry people always like to mess with business that clearly ain't theirs." he calmed me down. I really appreciated Aj. He really was next to me every time I needed someone.