Surprise

I woke up and found out that Aj wasn't by my side. Where was he? I reached to the nightstand table and took my phone. It was 1pm. How could I sleep so much? I stood up and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. "Look who finally decided to wake up." Aj's warming smile greeted me. Only now did I realise that I was tense by the fact that he wasn't around when I woke up, but I was fine now "Why didn't you wake me up?" I poured water in a cup. "I don't know, you just looked very cute while you were sleeping. I couldn't bring myself to wake you up it felt like a crime." Aj explained. I couldn't help myself but blush which made Aj's smirk grow bigger on his face "Hey, someone's blushing." he laughed and came closer to me "No, I'm not." I looked down at my feet to hide the fact that I actually was blushing. "No, look at me," Aj lifted my chin to look him in the eye "I like it when you blush. I find it really cute." I felt my cheeks flare up even more red. I didn't respond with words I just kissed him. I knew that this was wrong, kissing him and wanting to see him this often and also sleeping with him (only sleeping in one bed nothing else), but oh how it felt so right. "I wish I could spend the rest of the day with you, but I actually have to go." Aj said after pulling back "Oh, okay why, though?" I asked "I have a beta squad shooting, but after that we can hang out, right?" he smiled "Yea sure and I just remembered that I have to go to the studio." I lied. The album was ready only waiting to be shown to the world. "Oh good. When are you going to release the album?" he asked curiosity "Maybe next week." I lifted my shoulders "Can't wait to listen to it." Aj checked his phone "I actually have to go now." he kissed me and headed to the door before I could say anything.

Now that I remembered that I had an album that was waiting to be introduced to the world I decided to upload a post on my Instagram.

Caption: The new album comes out next week on Friday

Caption: The new album comes out next week on Friday. It's called 'Everything we couldn't be'
Likes: 8,578,245
Comments:
User16:Did you get back with Niko?

User56: CAN'T WAIT
<EllieGary: NETHER CAN I
<User56:omg Ellie noticed me, now I can die, my mission in life was completed.
<EllieGary: pls don't

Urmom: u r dropping a new album? Why am I always late?

Ajshabeel: looking gooddd 😻
<EllieGary:ty ty ❤️
<Elliexnikoshipper: Ellie's such a homie hopper
<User9089: don't blame her, look at Niko's homies they all r hot asf

After uploading the post I laid down on my bed and just scrolled through the comments. I smiled at Aj's comment, but few seconds after I responded to him a fan responded to me "I'm not a homie hopper." I muttered to myself "Well maybe I am." I thought. I wasn't going to admit it, though. In the middle of my thoughts I received a message.

Jacksondean:
Is your new album for me?

This man wasn't going to leave me alone, was he?

EllieGray:
You wish

Jacksondean:
What it's not like u haven't already made an album for me.
In fact that album made you famous
You have to thank me
If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be you now

EllieGray:
Don't flatter yourself
I achieved everything on my own
Even if you hadn't cheated on me, I'd still achieve this, I don't need you.
In fact I never did.

Jacksondean:
Yea sure, darling
Why don't you go to the terrace for a second?

What was this guy on? I was too curious to don't go to the terrace so I did what I was told to. On the terrace there was nothing.

Jacksondean:
Look down

I looked down from the terrace and saw him. He stood there in all his glory."Surprise," he smiled "Why don't you come down to talk?" he shouted "Because I don't want to talk to you, Jackson." I shouted back at him "Well you are talking to me right now, aren't you?" he was driving me crazy "Just leave." I suggested "Look Ellie, if you don't come down to me I will come up to you." he said which made me laugh "Well, I'm not coming down and if you decide to come up here the door is locked." I walked in the leaving room and closed the terrace door shut.

Few minutes later there was loud banging on my front door. I looked through the peephole, it was Jackson. "Ellie open the fucking door before I break it!" Jackson cried angry. I knew that I was safe here behind the door that was separating us. Surely, he couldn't break the door. "Jackson leave before I call the police!" I said in response "I'm not leaving." the banging stopped. I looked through the peephole again. Now Jackson was sitting on the floor with his back to the door. Since he wasn't disturbing me with that knocking I decided to leave him there. I just went to the leaving room and played a random movie.

After the movie was over I received a call from Aj. A big smile appeared on my face when I picked up "Hey, how was the shoot?" I was excited to hear his voice "Good good." he said "Wanna go to the cinema?" he aksed unpassionately "Sure." I said, but then I remembered Jackson, sitting in front of my door "Actually, I can't." I said quickly "What why?" Aj asked and he sounded worried. I decided to don't lie to him "Well, you know Jackson, right?" I said "Your ex?" Aj asked "Yes yes, so he is in front of my front door." I said nervously "Why?" I took a deep breath and stared explaining "He texted me and told me that he wanted to talk to me and I said no, so he refused to leave till I go out and talk with him."

"Alright, I'm on my way. Ellie, pack some clothes, your toothbrush and you know things like that. I'll be at yours in ten minutes." he said and before I could refuse he hung up.

After few minutes of processing the conversation I started packing up. I didn't know what he had in mind so it wasn't the easiest thing to do. After exactly ten minutes I received massage from Aj saying that he was here. Apparently going up the stairs. That was one of the things I loved about Aj, his timing was always on point. I took the bag that I just backed and went to the front door. I was just about to unlock it when I heard Jackson I stopped. I pressed my ear to the door "Are you Ellie's new boyfriend?" asked Jackson with his annoying voice. "Maybe I am, you have a problem with that?" I heard Aj's voice. He just called himself my boyfriend well not literally but still said it practically. "I do actually." Jackson said and before the things got more intense I opened the door. "Well, nobody seems to care about your problems." I said and locked the door "Come on Aj, let's go." I grabbed Aj hand and made my way to the stairs "Ellie wait!" Jackson shouted after me and Aj and I hurried a step.

We were almost running to my car. Once we got inside it I could normalize my breathing. "You good?" Aj asked and I nodded "Where are we going now?" I asked "To mine." he simply replied "No, I can't."
"Why not?" he looked confused "Look, if you're worried about Niko, don't be, he won't be home for a week or so." Aj explained "What about the other guys? I don't want to disturb anyone."

"Oh, Ellie common, you know that they love you. Everyone is okay with you staying over for a few days." that made me feel better. "You sure?" I asked anyway "Yes," Aj rolled his eyes "And that's my house, too. So I can invite people to come over and no one can say anything to me." he had a point. Now sure that I won't disturb anyone I drove to the beta squad mansion.