Drunk Words=Sober Thoughts

*Aj's pov*

Ellie and I finally came to her apartment. I helped her sit on the couch and I sat next to her. "You know I might actually try with that guy." Ellie said while looking somewhere in the distance. "Your boyfriend who actually isn't your boyfriend?" I laughed "Yes." she looked at me "He is really cute and treats me nice and he is funny and has good style and he is caring and he isn't all around other girls. It's a shame that he is my ex boyfriend's best friend." she sighed and put her head on my shoulder "Is it that big of a deal?" I asked. Who was she talking about? I was dying to know "I mean I don't care being a homie hopper, but I don't want to ruin their friendship." now that I thought about it was she talking about me? It couldn't be me right? "So who is that guy, do I know him?" I asked hoping for an actual answer. Ellie ignored my question and tried to stand up but fell back on the couch "Oh shit! Are you okay?" she started laughing and asked "Sorry, who were you again?" was she for real right now? She couldn't be that drunk that she doesn't recognises me. "Are you for real?" I laughed "Mhm." she nodded "Let's dance." she stood up and grabbed my hands in hers. "Come on!" she pulled me and I stood up "I don't know how to dance, though."

"I'll teach you-" as she was saying she leaned against me and vomited. "Shit." I mumbled. "Sorry." she said and started crying "I'm sorry so sorry. I didn't mean to." she sat down on the floor and hugged her knees. I took off my T-shirt which was covered with vomit. "Oh no no, it's okay." I kneeled next to her "Sorry I'm so sorry I didn't mean to." she started crying even more. What was happening? "It's okay. Come on let's get you cleaned up." I helped her get up and we went to the bathroom. She kneeled next to the toilet. I kept her hair in a ponytail and rubbed her back. After she was done vomiting I help her clean her face. After that we went to her room.

"Sit down I'll be right back." I left her sit on her bed. I opened her wardrobe and the first thing I saw was my hoodie. That made me smile not gonna lie. I pulled it out along with grey sweatpants. "Are you going to be able to dress up by yourself?" I asked Ellie she nodded and I left the room. I went down to the kitchen and got a headache pill and glass of water. She ate the pill and laid down on the bed. I wrapped her with a blanket and was getting ready to leave when she grabbed me by the arm. "No, stay with me Aj."

"You sure?" I turned around to face her. She moved to the side and made me room in her bed "Come her you schmuck." she opened her arms "Say less" I carefully jumped on her. I laid my head on her chest and I could hear her heartbeat. She started playing with my hair. That was really nice. If i could I would of stayed like that forever.

*next morning*

*Ellie's pov*

I woke up from the bright light that was getting in from the window. As I opened my eyes the headache hit me like a truck. I winked a few times to get used to it and then realised that I was laying on Aj. He was shirtless. "Shit!" I mumbled. "Please god tell me we didn't do it." I looked at myself and I was fully clothed. "Don't worry nothing happened." Aj opened his eyes. "Oh good." I sighed in relief "Shit, I don't mean it like that." I tried to explain myself because of the look  Aj gave me "I'd love to have sex with you." Aj smirked at my words "I don't mean it like that." I felt like I was getting red "I'm not saying that I want to have sex with you I mean-" Aj ended my suffering by kissing me. "Chill man." he said after pulling back. I smiled at Aj and kissed him again. He turned us around and now he was on top of me. I buried my hands in his beautiful curly hair and pulled him closer.

After a few seconds I pushed him away and he laid next to me. He was looking really shocked and probably was thinking about what he did now. I sat on him and kissed him again. He smirked in the kiss and put his hands on my butt and squeezed it "Is that okay with you?" he pulled back to ask "Mhm." I nodded and continued kissing him. It was really nice, but my fucking phone rang "You probably need to get that." Aj said "Fuck it" I ignored it and pulled him closer "Just answer. It might be important." I sighed and get off of him and answer the phone "Yes Niko?"

"You good? You got really drunk last night." Niko said "Yes yes I'm fine. Something important happened?" I asked impatiently. "No, I was just worried about you that's all."

"Cool, don't be." I hung up and left my phone on the bedside table "What happened?" Aj asked "Nothing important just Niko asking if I'm alright." I said and sat down closer to him. I was just about to kiss him when his phone rang "Oh shit sorry." he answered the phone.

*Aj's pov*

Why was Niko calling me now? "Yes?" I answered the phone "Hey Aj do you know what happened to Ellie last night she just disappeared?" he asked "Yes." I answered "Okay, tell me."

"I took her home." I said "Oh really and did you stayed there as well?" he sounded annoyed. "Aj come on." Ellie had stood up and was waiting for me at the door "Coming." I said to her "Are you still at Ellie's?" Niko asked "Yea man. Talk to you later."

"No no, don't hang up." was the last thing I heard before hanging up. "What do you want for breakfast?" Ellie smiled.