Clubbing

*Ellie's pov*

I was just hanging with Aj in the kitchen. We were making something to eat while listening to music and dancing. "Hey, love birds." I turned around to look at the person who had just interrupted our moment. "What's up, Sophie?" Aj said and I just smiled at her "Aj, would you mind if Ellie and I went clubbing tonight? You know just a girls night." Sophie smiled friendly. Oh, how I hoped that Aj wouldn't allow me to go. I didn't like Sophie much. To be honest I found her really annoying. "Sure." Aj said and continued with the cooking which I have to admit was terrible and surely wasn't his thing. "Cool." she said exited "Ellie, do you need help with choosing your fit?" she turned to me as if it was clear that I would go with her. "No, not really because I'm not going to go out clubbing with you." I tried to don't sound rude "Why not? Aj said that he wouldn't mind." Sophie insisted "Yea, but I would mind." I smiled falsely. "Why though?" oh God she was getting on my nerves "Aj and I have already made plans." I lied. "No, we haven't." Aj said and I looked at him angrily "Ooh, I remembered now. Yes, we have made plans already yes." Sophie didn't look like she believed in that "Oh, come on girl, it will be fun and it's on me, don't worry." she winked "I'm not really in the mood." I tried to get away, but she wasn't giving up "Come on, you will enjoy it. I promise if you don't like clubbing with me we won't go again."
"Fine." I said only to make her go away already. "Cool. So do you need help choosing the fit for tonight?" she circled back to the beginning "No, Sophie, I don't." I said showing her that she was getting annoying. And her fashion sense wasn't existing so I wasn't needing her help. "Fine, I'll leave you to it then. See ya later." she finally left the kitchen. I sighed in relief, she was finally gone. Aj leaned on the kitchen counter "What a night it's gonna be." he laughed and I looked at him and giggled "What I've got myself into." I approached him and sat on the counter right next to him "I wish you said that you had problem with me going or at least insist coming with us." I said disappointed "I can come if you want me to." he said seriously "It's too late for that now." I leaned towards him and kissed the tip of his nose "Now, where were we with our munch." I jumped off of the counter and checked the oven.

*Sophie's pov*

The first step of the plan was successfully completed. Ellie agreed to come clubbing with me. Girls night she thought it was going to be. That made me giggle. Oh, how stupid she was. After I was sat on Niko's bed I pulled out my phone and texted my partner in our little plan. He had to now when and where we were going to be tonight.

When Niko came in I quickly put my phone away "What are you hiding there?" he said which made me nervous, but I tried to not show it "Nothing." I said immediately "Why so nervous, love?" he laughed which made me relax "Come on let's cuddle before you go." he jumped on the bed next to me and pulled me into a hug. I laid my head on his chest. "I love you Sophie." he kissed the top of my head "Yea, me too." I replied.

*Ellie's pov*

"Hurry up." Sophie knocked on the door. "Coming!" I said while putting on my heels "Imma wait for you in the car." she said. I checked myself in the mirror one last time. "You look amazing Ellie." Aj said laying on his bed "Thanks." I kissed him "Now go before I change my mind about you going." he laughed. I stood still not moving a single muscle "What are you waiting for?" he asked "For you to change your mind." I said seriously "Ellie just go. I'm sure you'll have great time." he stood up and escorted me to Sophie's car to make sure that I don't run away.

After we arrived at the club there were some paparazzi at the entrance. Once I came out of the car they all came up to me. By now I was used to the flash of the cameras, but it still hurt my eyes. The paparazzi showered me in questions to which I didn't answer. I didn't even listen to them I was really good at ignoring people. But one thing I must say it made me giggle how none of them went up to Sophie 'the tiktok star'. No one even recognised her.

After safely we managed to get inside we went straight to the bar. I wasn't planning on drinking much, but Sophie had other plans "Two tequila shots please." after the barman gave her the order she handed me on of the shots. I shaked may head no "Come on, we came here to drink, didn't we." she said. I couldn't deal with her annoying ass sober so I just took the shot and drank it. After that first shot came second and then third and then we lost count. "Let's go dance." I said feeling the alcohol kicking. "You go, I'll come in a sec." she said and I didn't thought of it much, why would I?"

I hit dance floor and now and then I was taking a quick look at her. She was on her phone. Ironic, I thought. She wasn't looking like she was having much fun, but I actually was having good time. I was taken out of my thoughts when I felt arms wrapping around my waist. I turned around to look at the person who was so out of his mind to do that. My eyes widened when I saw who it was "Jackson."