Sidemen Party Pt2

*Niko's pov*

"Are you going to kiss me or not?" I heard Ellie saying to Aj as they were clearly flirting with each other in the pool. That was the last straw that made the glass overflow. Since Ellie came, they've been together and they looked like they're having fun. I should be happy for her that she had moved on, but something inside me just was driving me crazy. I wanted her to be happy only with me or suffer. Now seeing her being happier with my best friend really hurt. I shouldn't care, I mean I ended everything it was my fault. I should probably leave them alone. I know that Aj likes her, he has been liking her since day one, but I won the bet and got with her. He can actually make her happy, but what if I want to make her happy too.

I pushed Sophie off of my lap and started walking towards them. I could hear Sophie waffling behind me, I just ignored her.

"Hey guys wanna play chiken fight?" I said just in time before Aj could kiss what's mine. "Uh, sure man." Aj said backing off of Ellie. She didn't look so happy because I ruined her moment. "Alright, what are the teams?" Ellie asked as if it wasn't obvious "Obviously Niko and I against you and Aiden." Sophie reminded of her existence "Aiden? Who's Aiden?" Ellie asked "You know your new boyfriend." Sophie said confidentiality "You mean Aj?" my ex girlfriend raised an eyebrow "Oh right Aj." Sophie slapped herself on the forehead "Wait, you two together?" I asked jokingly, so it wasn't so obvious that I wasn't happy about it. I was quite mad "No, we aren't." they both said while looking at each other "Oh, alright alright then." I mumbled.

"Wait what will be the forfeit for the losers?" Sophie asked. After nobody replied with a suggestion she said "They have to drink five shots of vodka?" before Aj or I could refuse Ellie said "That won't be possible, though. Aj is Muslim which if you don't know means he can't drink alcohol and Niko just doesn't drink."

"Oh right, I didn't know."  Sophie awkwardly looked at me "It's fine, you know now." I put my hand on her back and rubbed it, trying to comfort her. "I can drink, though." Ellie tried to break the awkwardness "So you know you will lose?" Sophie laughed "No, I'll win. I just love drinking." Ellie said feeling herself.

*Aj's pov*

If it wasn't that schmuck Niko, we would of have really nice maybe even special moment, but of course he had to ruin everything. I legit was waiting all night only to kiss her and now I had to play chicken fight. "You ready?" I turned to face El when she nodded I plunged into the water so she could climb on my shoulders. Niko and Sophie did the same and now we started playing. "You can do this El." I tried to encourage her and we ended up wining. I let her slowly off of my shoulders "We did it!" she jumped in my arms and hugged me tightly. I would of enjoined this moment more if it wasn't Niko's death stare. "You cheated, didn't you?" Niko said sarcastically "We aren't you man." I replied and almost immediately regretted it "What do you mean?" Ellie let go of me "Nothing I was just joking." as much as I didn't wanted to I lied to her. I wish I could tell her the truth, but it was Niko who had to tell her. "Right?" she looked both Niko and me suspiciously. I knew she wouldn't let that go. "Anyway let's go drink." El grabbed Sophie under her arm and they ruined to the bar.

"Good job Aj, good job." Niko tried to drown me "Ey yo man chill." I said after he finally backed off "What if she finds about it? " Niko looked really worried "Don't worry she won't." I tried to calm him down "She better not." he finally said. After we were next to the girls we both shut up.

*Ellie's pov*

Something was going on behind my back and I didn't like it. Now Aj got me wondering if Niko also cheated on me. I couldn't ruin my mood because of him, though, so I decided to blackout. That way most likely I wouldn't remember anything (I hope I only remember the time spent alone with Aj).

"Ready?" I turned to Sophie, but she wasn't looking really sure. I didn't wait for her I just drank my five shots one after another in one breath. When I turned to look at her she had drank only one "Will you drink the rest?" I asked her and she shook her head "No." I drank the other four shots as fast as I could. "El take it easy." Aj put his hand on my waist "Let's dance." I completely ignored his advice. I grabbed him by his hand and pulled him inside so we could dance. "Let's dress up first!" he pulled me in the room where we had left our clothes. He turned around so I could change. That was really nice of him.

After we were all dressed up we returned to the dance floor. The music playing had an amazing beat to which I moved my hips. Aj was just standing behind me. "Can't you dance?" I turned to face him "No, not really." he replied "I can teach you."

*Aj's pov*

Ellie wasn't looking really good. It was clear that she had drank way too much. She was waffling a lot. Ellie was cute even like that not gonna lie. "You can teach me at home, huh?" at this point I was just trying to get her to go home before she did something stupid or embarrassing. "No, there's no music or people." she refused "There is music and we don't need other people." I was trying to waffle my way out "Sure but let me get one more drink and talk with my boyfriend first." she turned around "What boyfriend?" I grabbed her by her arm and she stopped "Well he isn't my boyfriend yet." she turned to face me "But let me tell you a secret." she came closer to me "I think that he likes me and I kinda like him too." she said in my ear. "Who is he?" I was freaking out at this point. "He is really cute you know." Ellie grabbed some random dudes drink and drank it in one breath. "Hey John can you order an uber please." I stopped John who was passing by "Sure." he pulled his phone out after a quick phone call he said "Five minutes. Wait outside if you like."

"Thanks man." I said and he walked off. "Shit." I catched El right before she was about to fall. She got really bad that she could barely stay on her feet. "Do you want to come to mine?" I asked her "No, I have to stay loyal to my boyfriend who isn't my boyfriend, but at some point is my boyfriend." I legit understand nothing from what she was saying. When the uber came I said her address.