Chapter 4: First days at UA

UA was impressive. Even more now that he attends the school. People always doubted that an unwanted orphan like him, someone with a villainous quirk, would archive this. Now he just has to graduate from UA and establish himself as a pillar of hope for anyone caught in Japan's orphanages or is cursed by their quirk. He wonders if the boy with the mind control quirk got it? He hopes so.

"Hey you!", yelled someone. He thinks he recognizes that voice frombsomewhere. Looking around he saw her. The girl from the exam, the girl who wanted to give him some of her points. "It's so nice to see you again! A-Are you in 1-A?"

"Yes, I assume you too?" She gave a nod. "Let us go to our classroom, then."

She followed him into the building. "Of course! My name is Uraraka Ochaco, by the way."

"Midoriya Izuku."

"How's your hand?", asked Uraraka.

"Good. I still don't know what this was, though.", replied Izuku, while walking though the corridors. "I wasn't able to see a professional about it in time, so my hand is one big scar now. But it seems to recover. Somewhat."

"What a shame."

"Eh, just a scar.", said Izuku. "Now, what is your quirk?"

"Zero Gravity. I can delete the gravity of subjects when touching them.", explained Uraraka. "Like yours, mine is more suitable for rescue work."

"You think my quirk is good for rescues?", asked Izuku. "Most people tell me my quirk is only good for killing people."

"Well, these people are idiots!", said Uraraka. "Where there! Wow, these doors are massive!"

Izuku had to agree, these doors were ludicrous in height. They walked into the room of 1-A. He was not able to spot the Mind Control User anywhere. The next thing the duo saw was how the tall boy who returned Izuku's gloves scolded none other than Bakugou Katsuki.

"Oh great, he's in this class.", muttered Izuku. "Let's find a place to sit-"

"You!", roared Bakugou. "What are you doing here, Deku?!"

"Attending school, Bakugou.", replied Izuku nonchalantly. "Seriously, a student complains about you on the first day? A new record."

The boy whobjust scolded Bakugou asked Izuku, "You know him?"

"He was in my old Middle School class.", replied Izuku, "And thanks again for the gloves."

"You are welcome. I'm Iida Tenya."

"Midoriya Izuku."

Bakugou didn't appreciate that he was ignored, and made an explosion. Izuku just rolled his eyes. Then, a yellow caterpillar came in. Said giant insect turned out to be their homeroom teacher, Aizawa-Sensei. Also known as the underground hero Erasure Head. After Inko gave him up, his focus switched to the Underground heroes, which includes Erasure Head. He is kind of giddy that one of the coolest Underground heroes is his teacher. There were rumors that Erasure Head works as a teacher. He would love to switch Decay for Erasure any day.

Aizawa made it clear what kind of teacher he was. He invited anyone to leave if they were just here to make friends. He then instructed them to switch into their P.E clothes and to go to a training ground for a Quirk Assessment Test. Some students, mainly Uraraka, complained that they won't go to the Orientation. But Aizawa just said he does his lessons how he sees fit.

Arriving there, Aizawa told them the worst performing student would be expelled, this now really pissed off the students. Izuku started tobworry, most of the tests, if not all, won't profit from his quirk. Yet he was not the worst performing. He thanked All Might's training for this. The worst performing was Mineta Minoru, who instantly started to cry. But turns out, Aizawa fooled them. He won't expel anyone. Yet.