Chapter 21: From the Ashes like a Phoenix

Asui andHagakure joined their team. Hagakure specifically said she'll protectthem from other students while they helped the 'civilians'. Kyokadecided to do the same. They soon walked into the middle area. Thiscircle was filled with debris that should remind of a ruined city.

Asui,Hagakure and Jiro were scouting out the area for 'civilians', whileYaoyorozu accessed the surroundings to decide what to make. Albeitthe invisible girls were also readying themselves to attack potentialother hero hopefuls.

The boys werefull on focusing on other hero hopefuls. Jiro was picking up one some'civilians' under a ruined building. Izuku was decaying the biggerpieces of rubble. Smaller ones were taken away by Hitoshi and Asui,as well as a little primitive crane, powered by her and Asui's power.Hagakure sneaked around them, waiting for any other hero students tostrike from behind while they are busy.

Hagakure sawone student from Shiketsu sneaking up to them, a ball aiming forIzuku. But then his tracking plates were activated. A floating balltouching his back. Cursing up a storm, he left the area. "Fuckinginvisi-Bill or something. UA-Bitch."

"Your luckyou're out or I'll beat you!", thought Hagakure. She couldn't speakout loud, she needed to be silent. Toru can't be detected just yet.She saw the guy's class mates were going for her team's direction.She sneaked back, trying to reach them first.

...

After thelast big builder was gone, Izuku lifted up the rest with Black Whip.One whip was used to bring the 'civilians' out of their hiding place.

"Damn, yourquirk's perfect for that type of hero work.", said one of them.

Someone elsesaid, "Akira, stay in role!" He gave Akira a slight punch.

Izuku feltsomething sneaking up on him.

"Izuku,it's me. Shiketsu students on your left.", informed him Hagakure.

"Guys!Shiketsu students! Get ready!", he told the rest of the teams,secretly handing her a few more balls to throw. He grabs his team,repeating his planning sphere. Albeit, Hagakure and Asui weren't init. While the sphere distracted the others, the girls played phantom.

The bubblepopped and it rained decay and debris, as well as his marbles. Well,he didn't let go of all debris his whips were holding. He swung someat the others to scare them off, like a mace.

Landing, hewas attacked by Utsushimi Camie. Izuku floated into the air, throwinga piece of debris at her. He doesn't understand that girl. She isn'ttrying to hit him with the balls they were given. He doubts Camiedidn't understood the assignment. She isn't that carefree.

Thanks toHitoshi's fast thinking, she was caught and was soon asked, "Didyou blondie forgot your balls?"

"Hey!-"Camie, after being insulted by 'blondie', she melted. Gray goorevealed Toga Himiko, a villainess part of the League of Villains,their Vanguard squad to be specific. The group froze realizing this.A real villain infiltrated the exam.

Momo made amegaphone and Izuku helped her to gain height, carrying her withBlack Whip. She yelled into the megaphone, "Everyone listen! Thevillain Toga Himiko of the League of Villains infiltrated the exam inthe form of Utsushimi Camie! Toga Himiko infiltrated the exam!"

One of theactors, Akira, jumped in front of Izuku. "We're pro's. Leave thearea and let us deal with her.", he said. Izuku gave him a nod andstarted to get moving. Akira activated his quirk. Little twisters,miniature hurricanes, were forming around him.

"The kidsshould leave? Let me help with that." Izuku knows that impolitepolite voice. Kurogiri. Said man created a portal under Hitoshi. Inpanic falling, he let go of Toga. Not only did this rip her out ofthe control, she was able to flee.