Chapter 11: Miscellaneous stuff

Endeavor tried to take credit for capturing Stain, but no one sane believed this. He was sitting in Gran Torino's home, said man making tea. Izuku the while was just sitting there and silently crying. And muttering, "Fuck.", "This can't be!", and "This isn't true!"

"I-I can'tbbe a villain!", he muttered to himself.

"Kid, I know All for One, kinda. For all we know, this may just be a lie to screw with you.", said Gran Torino, giving him a tea. "But seriously, relax. We can test if you are related. If you are, does it really mean anything?"

"Well..."

"The only person deciding if you become a hero or a villain is you, don't let anyone take that choice away from you.", said Gran Torino. "If anything, you should worry about how you beat this Tomura with your quirk not working on him. Taking One for All may help."

Izukublooked up to the hero. "You think this is a good idea?"

"Bettervthan what you do now.", he replied. "Now... the hair dye thing... please stop. Midoriya won't take you back. Keeping them green will just hurt you more."

"But..."

"No."

"Can I at least use up the dye I brought?", asked Izuku, "Hair dye is kinda expensive."

"Fine."

A while later, the police force comes. He, Iida and Todoroki are offered to take blame for Stain and be punished or to give credit to Endeavor, not that this would work, and get off scoot free. Izuku,bunlike his idiotic class mates, choose to take the blame. Thebpunishment, at first, seemed not too bad. He has to work in an agency of underground heroes. While he wants the spot light to prove himself, being an underground hero may fit his quirk better.

Then he realized Erasure Head pretty much runs that agency. He regretted his choice as soon as he realized that. A part of him hopes that All Might and Nedzu help him out again with this headache of a teacher. Maybe he should request to transfer into 1-B?

...

Back at the orphanage, he was bombarded with questions. But Mrs. Shiota shot them down and demanded that they all leave Izuku alone. She didn't comment on his speech to Stain. She just handed him the number of a few psychiatrists.

Asano, a bully of the home, asked if he really wants them to die. Izuku didn't answer. When Tanjiro asked, he said no.

...

After the turbulent internships, the class had a lot to talk about. But most was just about Izuku's fight against Stain. Well, Shoto didn't speak. His brain was still stuck at the 'Izuku hates him' part.

After that terrible first day back, All Might wanted to speak to him. The hero said, "Gran Torino told me about your talk with All for One... I can't believe you already met him... I can't believe he just didn't take your quirk, like he did many others."

"I doubt Decay is much of use for him.", said Izuku. "D-Do you really think Shigaraki and I are related?"

"I... don't know? I just know I still want to give you my quirk.", saidAll Might. "Your quirk can't touch Shigaraki. You'll need it. Especially if the league is more eager than just a one time offer for you to join their league."

They heard a clearing of a throat. Turning around, they saw Aizawa.

"How much did you hear?", asked All Might.

"Just that there is a villain who can take quirks, that the problem child is apparently related to that villain. That you can pass on your quirk.", replied Aizawa. "I have questions, you will answer me. But we better talk about this with Nedzu. Let me guess, the rat knows?"