Chapter 16: Espionage, Dye and general chaos of Class 1-Arson

Jiro Kyoka wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do, but she and the girls decided to spy on Midoriya with her quirk. They were curious about the two teens carrying his stuff. Even though they knew it, it still came as a shock that the two siblings were his friends from the orphanage.

They wanted to stop when Bakugou came in. They were quite shocked when they heard what Bakugou said. And a bit insulted that Izuku didn't tell them that he dyes his hair. They had a hunch who Bakugou meant when he said 'boyfriend'. After Bakugou left, Momo, Mina and Jiro came in. They came in to see Izuku tearing up.

Mina instantly pulled him in a hug and Jiro closed the door for some privacy. Then she also hugged Izuku, so did Momo.

"I-I assume you heard what Bakugou said."

"Yes.", said Jiro, "The thing about your mom but also the hair dye."

"The dye... Are you angry I didn't tell you about it?", asked Izuku.

"While it isn't traditionally not done here." Jiro chimed in that it is infact banned in most schools in Japan. "I guess your circumstances make it different.", said Mina. "We aren't angry, maybe a bit insulted."

Jiro slapped her arm lightly with her jacks. "Friends generally don't keep secrets, like natural hair colors.", she said, then smirked, "Tell us your true hair color. And call me Kyoka, Izuku."

"Fine, Kyoka. My birth hair color was green, like mom's, but my quirk made it periwinkle like Shigaraki Tomura's.", replied Izuku.

Momo was thinking. "Like the villain's? Maybe it is better if you keep it dyed, even something that isn't your mom's hair color.", she said.

"I will keep dying until I run out of dye, the shit was expensive.", said Izuku. He then remembered, he doesn't get an allowance from the orphanage anymore. He can't afford any dye anymore. Looks like he has to get used to 'Your hair looks like Shigaraki's!' comments.

"Now, let us help you with your room.", said Mina. "The class wants to tour all rooms. They waited already long enough for you to wake up. You looked terrible when All Might dragged you away."

He realized something. One for All, how is he supposed to explain the new quirk.

Momo agreed, "Yes! What was that, even? It looked like a new quirk!"

"Maybe it is a new quirk.", said a voice.

"Toru?", asked Kyoka, "Did you invisible bitch spy on us?"

"You spied on Midoriya first, don't complain.", said Hagakure Toru, local invisible girl most people forget exist.

"What do you mean, 'Maybe it is a new quirk'?", asked Mina. "Is this even possible.

Izuku saw how an invisible weight made an indent on his bed. "Yes. I heard the teachers talking, Ragdoll is quirkless now, Search is gone. All Might said this villain he fought, All for One, can take quirks.", she explained. Izuku is shocked, Toru is a walking risk. "And that this villain and his league tried to recruit Midoriya, Shinsou and Bakugou. Midoriya, you dislike your Decay quirk, right?"

"Y-Yes. M-My mom abandoned me for it after all."

"Did All for One offer you a new quirk? As an incentive to join?", she asked. He just nod. All for One did. Albeit, that was in Hosu. At Kamino, the incentive was that he would have family in Tomura. "Then, I theorize the quirk was given by this villain."

"Do you say Izuku is a spy?!", whisper-yelled Kyoka.

"No. The sole fact that Midoriya attacked All for One to help out All Might is enough to disprove that.", said Toru. "I just say this is where the quirk is coming from. It could also mean that All for One tried to make Midoriya a Nomu thing."