Chapter 13: Smelly Shit

They arrived quite early at the camp. Their class and class 1-B arrived a bit later. The only one really being late was Mineta, the midget pervert. After they were introduced to the Wild Wild Pussy Cats, a team of Rescue heroes, they were tasked to cook their dinner. Hitoshi and Izuku worked together. So did Yaoyorozu and Jiro. They heard Bakugou telling Todoroki he sucks at cutting chives. To be fair, Todoroki really sucks at it.

While cooking, Izuku met the nephew of one of the Pussy Cats. To Izuku's surprise, the kid really hates heroes. Considering his aunt, quite the irony. He tried to the boy, Izumi Kota, but he won't let Izuku. Izuku left him alone and continued cooking.

"Hey, villain touch, your turn helping this hopeless case!", yelled Bakugou, "I'm done with Canada flag." Since attending UA, Bakugou and Izuku distanced themselves from each other, even in their rivalry. Which includes Izuku has a more 'normal extra' insult. He isn't sure if it is a downgrade or an upgrade.

"What happened to 'Ash Villain'?"

"That's reserved for the hand job, Shigaraki.", yelled Bakugou his reply. "Now help the flag!"

Izuku walked to Todoroki, muttering another apology. Kota watched this surprised. "Villain?"

The next day, while training, Kota saw how a one eyed girl and the guy with the wraps were avoiding Izuku. The more he watched Izuku, the more he got confused. It wasn't until Izuku was training to 'retain' his quirk, controlling if his touch decays without the need for gloves, that Kota got a slight idea why he is called a villain, and what happened to the girl's eyes. From then, he won't leave Izuku's side.

Izuku was now the one confused and Hitoshi was annoyed. Kota's aunt just thought it was cute and hilarious.

Izuku and Hitoshi, with the help of Momo, were testing the Limits of Izuku's quirk. By Lunch, they had the following realization.

"Your quirk needs a new name. It is similar to Shigaraki's Decay, but it isn't the same.", said Momo, "His quirk is touch only, but you can 'throw' the Decaying Energy you create."

"But what to call it?", replied Izuku, accepting her statement. "Corruption?"

"Eh, bad name, not really fitting.", said Hitoshi. "Your quirk is more the essence of Decay. Decaying Essence?"

"For now, I will use that name.", agreed Izuku.

"Apropos name change, Aizawa told me that we get the option to change our hero name before our work experiences start.", said Hitoshi, "I will try to submit Mindfuck again."

"Seriously?", asked Momo. "Do you want to ruin your reputation before you even graduate?"

"I control people's minds. My reputation is already rock bottom. And Mindfuck is more to the point what I do.", said Hitoshi to her, "Also, your reputation will be close to Midnight's, so you have nothing to talk-Ah!" Momo slapped him and left.

"Looks like it is your turn to apologize to her.", joked Izuku.

...

The third day on the camp started with a bang. Momo created small metal objects at rapid speeds and threw them into the air. Izuku was shooting his decaying essence at them. Well, marbles which the essence leeched onto. Aiming for an extra massive pan, he threw the essence without a marble to hijack the kinetic energy for the movement. Having realized he decayed the pan without a helping marble, he started to celebrate, which caused the other pots and pans to clash onto the ground. Hence the day starting with a bang. Multiple even.

"Does that mean you no longer need my marbles?", asked Momo.

"Until I get a hang of this, I will need them.", said Izuku. "I want to test something. Momo, could you make a training dummy and a knife?"