15. His Reason

Garrett on the pic.

15. His Reason

3rd Person's POV

Garrett has been frustrated since Scarlett left. Alam niya sa sarili niya na kasalanan niya. Naguguluhan siya nung mga panahong ikakasal siya rito. Tama nga ang kasabihang 'nasa huli ang pagsisi' dahil nagsisisi siya ngayon sa mga kagaguhang ginawa niya.

The truth is he chose Scarlett over Sitti. The only thing she had for Sitti is lust. Lalaki din siya, marupok sa mga tukso. Scarlett might be the liberated type but a conservative at heart. Si Sitti ang nagpunan ng bagay na hindi kayang ibigay ni Scarlett.

He decided to get away from Astrid to find Scarlett himself. He's beyond sorry for what he's done to her. Alam niyang hindi magugustuhan ni Sitti ang ginawa niyang pagtakas pero yun lang ang paraan. She kept on blackmailing him for her own's sake. Nasasakal na siya.

He started the car and drove off. No destination in mind. Basta pursigido siyang mahanap si Scarlett. He wants to ask for her forgiveness. He also badly wants to get her back.

Naalala niya tuloy nung araw ng kasal nila. Hindi naman niya ginustong takasan ito. Sa katunayan, ito ang pinakahihintay niyang araw.

But sh1t happens...

"Sitti, what are you doing?!" Nagising siyang nakatali ang mga paa't kamay niya sa kama. Sobrang kirot ng sentido niya. Nakita niya si Sitti na nakatitig sa kanya ng malalim.

"I can't let you marry her," Sitti murmured.

Pumikit siya dahil sa kirot na nararamdaman niya sa bandang sikmura niya. Pilit niyang inaalala ang nangyari nung nakaraang gabi.

He attended his stag party together with his colleagues. That was gonna be the last night of being a bachelor. He approved this stag do night because his impression to this is perhaps, there are just women dancing around in a dark room while everyone's drinking 'till dawn. Wala naman yung problema dahil alam niya sa sarili niyang mahal niya si Scarlett, and that no one could get his attention other than his fiancee.

While everyone's having fun, he suddenly felt like he needed to go to the restroom and so he did. But little did he know, a woman wearing a mask who was pretending to be one of the strip dancers followed him inside the restroom.

"Garrett..." she called his name so dearly. He was stunned to hear that familiar voice, so he looked back only to see Sitti wearing an almost revealing clothes.

"What the fvck are you doing here?"

Sitti feigned a smile as she slowly took steps towards him. Every step she made, Garrett stepped back. "Sitti, ano na naman ba 'to? Diba nag-usap na tayo?! Wala na. Magpapakasal na kami ni Scarlett bukas."

BAM!

He was stoned when he felt his back touched the wall. Dead end. "Alam ko. 'Wag mo nang ipamukha sa akin, Garrett. Tanggap ko na."

"Kung ganun, ano pang-"

"Sshhh..." She placed a finger against his lips to shush him. "I have my own way of saying goodbye, Garret." Then she smiled seductively.

He tried to push her away but he was afraid that he might hurt her. So he did it with full of care. "Tama na, Sitti. We're done. Bestfriend mo siya. Hindi ka ba nakokonsensya?"

"Siya lang naman ang nag-iisip na bestfriends kami," she giggled, b1tchiness was her cup of tea. Kaya nga sila nagkakasundo ni Scarlett.

"Sitti-"