Chapter 29

Author's Note:

R18+ This chapter contains mature content and strong language that may not be suitable for anyone under the age of 18. Reader discretion is advised. 

"Take me, love. Make love to me overnight."

Right after I said those words to her, she claimed my lips, making me taste myself in her mouth. Agad ko itong ginantihan ng halik, thirsty as hers as she started to remove her clothes including her pants.

Nakatayo nitong tinatanggal ang pants at wala naman akong magawa kundi manood lang dito and see how hot she looks while removing her undergarments.

Agad akong napatitig at her center before my mouth went agape at how big it is. Napalunok ako at nanlalaki ang mata na tumingin sa mukha ni Sidra na mapupungay na ang mata.

She went on top of me at hindi naman sinasadya na mapadait ito sa aking tuhod that made her groan a little.

"Can I touch it?" Maingat kong tanong that made her look at me. There's an unreadable look at her face bago ito tumango, allowing me to touch her in that part.

"Ahh, baby..." she moaned as my hand makes its way to her thing. As I look at it, my hands look very small while it's encircling her part.

"I-It's big." Napapalunok kong saad at tinaas-baba ang kamay sa hawak. Nakita niya naman ang pag ngisi ni Sidra.

"I know, baby. Now, lay down."

Humiga ako gaya ng sabi niya at hinayaan gawin niya ang gusto. Napaliyad naman ako nang paglandasin nito ang hintuturong daliri sa aking pagkababae, making me more wet.

I watched Sidra kiss my chest as she started to ready her part on me. Tumingin ito sa akin, eyes are contorted with lust and love, "This can hurt, love. Hold on to the sheets or on my back. Don't want you to get hurt," sabi niya sabay halik sa aking noo.

Tumango na lang ako and that's when I started to feel her part pushing itself inside of me. Dahan dahan nitong pinapasok iyon and wala naman akong magawa but to close my eyes and feel the pain while she's going inside of me.

She started to whisper sweet words in my ear, comforting me to ease the pain that I'm feeling hanggang sa naramdaman ko na lang na nawawala na ang sakit na naidulot nito.

"Move, Sidra." Utos ko dito and that's when she started to move at a normal pace.

"Ahh baby, so tight..." she moans, still thrusting inside of me. Napakapit naman ako sa braso nito, chanting her name of how she makes me feel all the pleasure.

"F-Faster, love." I moan, panting.

Ginawa naman nito ang aking sinabi at wala na akong magawa kung 'di ay mapadaing because of the pain and pleasure. She sucked the skin on my neck as she went in and out of me.

She intertwined both of her hands habang nasa ibabaw ko ito, her thrust is just getting rough and rough. Napapikit na lamang ako sa sensasyon na nararamdaman hanggang sa may naramdaman akong lumulukob sa aking kalooban.

"Sidra, I'm n-near..." I pant near her ear. Nang marinig niya iyon ay lalong bumilis ang ulos nito making me scream her name, repeatedly.

"Fuck, baby. I'm also near— Ah! Fuck!" She exclaimed as we both felt ourselves filling each other.

I looked into her eyes at nakita na nandoon pa rin ang desire sa kaniyang mga mata kaya bumangon ako sa kinahihigaan habang siya naman ay nakaupo pa rin.

Umupo ako sa kandungan nito, making both of our center touch that made the both of us moan. I unconsciously grind my hips making her thing slides it's way through my folds.