first impressions

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Carmen watched as a tall, blonde girl got out of the car parked behind her own, a wide smile on her face

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Carmen watched as a tall, blonde girl got out of the car parked behind her own, a wide smile on her face. "I'm Carmen."

"I'm Jess." she spoke, pulling Carmen into a hug. "Lovely to meet you."

"You look stunning." Carmen said as the two girls linked hands and made their way into the villa.

"Shut up. So do you." Jess replied as the two girls scanned their surroundings. "Oh my god."

"Shall we grab a drink?" Carmen asked as she led Jess over to where a bottle of champagne sat.

"I can't actually believe that I'm here." Jess spoke before pointing in the direction of the day beds. "I am not gonna be sleeping on one of them, I'm telling you."

"No, no." Carmen laughed, shaking her head at the blonde's words.

"So what's your type?" Jess asked as the two now sat in a secluded area, their glasses now full.

"I like pretty boys." Carmen replied.

"Oh my god. So do I" Jess beamed, placing her hand on the brunettes arm. "Brunettes?"

"Yeah, I'd say brunettes." Carmen said, Jess nodding in agreement.

"I'm so exited to meet everybody. And see what boys come in."

"Hello, hello." a voice spoke causing their heads to whip around. "How are you two? You all right?"

"Oh, my god," Jess spoke upon seeing the man before them. "How are you, I'm Jess."

"Nice to meet you." he replied, now stood besides them.

"What's your name?" Carmen asked, as he pulled her into a side hug.

"Mitchel."

"I'm Carmen."

"Look at you in red, bringing the love." Jess spoke. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm good, yeah." Mitchell replied, watching as Carmen poured him a drink.

"Where are you from?" she asked, passing the glass over the counter.