dumping

Carmen spent the day lying on the daybeds with Sammy, Jess and Mitchel, watching as the drama unraveled throughout the villa

Ella and Tyrique had just walked off after another heated conversation when the sound of Whitney and Mehdi shouting could be heard. "We're back!"

The boys gathered around the fire pit whilst the girls sat on the sofa awaiting for Whitney to tell them about it went.

"First of all, it was not a yacht. It was a bike." Whitney started, causing them all to laugh.

"Do you feel like it brought you closer?"

"Yeah, 100%" Whitney nodded.

"Do you think you'll be getting a kiss soon?" Catherine asked.

"Slowly and surely, yeah." Whitney nodded causing them all to cheer. "I feel like he's giving. He's giving!"

__

"So, I wanna make a cheers and say thank you everyone for being so welcoming to me and Charlotte

"So, I wanna make a cheers and say thank you everyone for being so welcoming to me and Charlotte. And just want a night of getting to know everyone. And, yeah, thank you." Leah toasted.

"Hey girly." Carmen said as Leah approached her. "How you doing?"

"I'm good yeah. Everyone's been so welcoming which is nice."

"Yeah we're a nice lot." Carmen smiled. "Who you feeling then?"

"I think Ty's definitely has been the most flirty with his conversations." Leah said.

"Yeah, I can imagine. What would you say your type is? Like what do you exes look like?"

"Dark hair, mixed raced, tall." Leah listed causing Carmen to nod in understanding. "So, yeah. What about you?"

"The same really-"

"I got a text" Sammy said interrupting the two girls conversation. "Can all islanders gather round the fire pit, immediately."

"Shit." Carmen said before she joined the others, a worried look on everyone's faces. She sat besides Zach, his arm wrapping round her shoulders instantly.