birthdays

"I have a feeling Leah and Sammy are gonna go for a chat

"I have a feeling Leah and Sammy are gonna go for a chat." Jess whispered as Carmen joined her on the terrace, the two peering down at the islanders below.

"It's always the quiet ones by the way, be careful." Carmen commented. "I think she'll be happy he chose her for face as well."

"Babe, that looks proper flirty." the brunette commented.

"Oh, fuck off, Sammy." Jess said causing them both to laugh. "What about you babe, how you feeling?"

"Now that I've had the little bit of a conversation with Molly it has made me realise how wrong she has actually gone about the situation. Like the minute I wanted to get to know Ty, I pulled Zach and Ella straight away, you know."

"She just has different loyalties."

"I did laugh though, both Zach and Ty got a bit of humbling today."

"So did you though, babe." Jess joked causing Carmen to turn to her with a fake glare before they both burst out laughing.

__

"Thanks everyone, for making me feel very welcome and I'm looking forward to making some memories with all of you

"Thanks everyone, for making me feel very welcome and I'm looking forward to making some memories with all of you." Charlotte started the toast that evening.

"And hopefully find a boyfriend." Jess added.

"How are you?" Leah asked as she sat down besides Carmen.

"Yeah, yeah- I'm alright. I just feel like we haven't really spoken since the recoupling last night, obviously I know it wasn't an easy decision-. I just feel like because we're both getting to know Ty, there needs to be a bit more communication between the two of us."

"I feel like- first of all I wanna apologise for not pulling you but last night was so intense." Leah replied.

"No no I completely understand that. And I know that like I wasn't in a couple with him but even still like- if that was me I would of still pulled the girl afterwards you know."