scott

"Hi

"Hi." Jess said as she entered the villa with Scott. Carmen was the first to pull her into a hug. "You okay, babe?"

"Mhm, we'll talk later."

"It's nice to meet you." Carmen said as she pulled Scott into a hug.

"And you."

"Jess, how was the date?" Catherine asked once all the girls was sat round the fire pit.

"Do you know what it is, he's nice, he's really handsome and friendly." Jess said.

"I don't feel like you are feeling it though, that much. Are you?"

"No. You know what, I feel like going on that date has made me realise how much I do actually like Sammy. You know what they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder."

"Anyone else feeling him?"

"He's got lovely eyes."

"I didn't look at him for long enough, I was trying to scan him. I tried to take in as much of him as I could." Charlotte said.

The girls began to depart from the fire pit, Jess' hand in Carmen as she noticed the brunette had been quiet since her return. They watched as Scott pulled Catherine for a chat, sending the girl a smile as she glanced their way.

"What's wrong? Talk to me." Jess said.

"So obviously when you were on your date, Ty pulled me for a chat. He said he's told Leah that he basically wants me, which I was really happy about, you know. Like that's what I wanted to hear, especially after kissing him in the challenge." Carmen explained, Jess nodding.

"And then he tried to kiss me- I didn't like reject him or anything- I just stopped him before- you know? Like obviously, I wanted to talk to Zach first because like- it wouldn't be fair on him, you know?" Carmen continued.

"Yeah, absolutely. You definitely did the right thing there."

"Yeah, anyway- I pull Zach for a chat and he basically comes at me like- you haven't spoken to me- your not telling me anything- and all that. And I'm just sat there like, you are literally doing the same thing with Molly. Like yeah, he told me he's open to get to know her, but like not once has he gone, oh yeah, Carmen I'm leaning towards you- or- by the way, I prefer Molly." Carmen stated.

"Calm down." Jess said. "Keep calm."

"No, it's pissing me off. I've been nothing but honest with both of them, I've kept Ella and Leah in the loop. Molly hasn't pulled me once, he barely speaks about her- like what the fuck."

"I think your annoyed at Molly right now not Zach. You haven't done anything wrong so stop working yourself up over it. How was it left- are you still gonna get to know him or-"

"He just walked off." Carmen said.

"Do you know what it is, I think because obviously he kissed you in that challenge and so did Ty- he's thinking back to that you know."