terrace

"Here's to me, being in the villa, and all you lovely people, and letting me crack on to your girls

"Here's to me, being in the villa, and all you lovely people, and letting me crack on to your girls." Sammy toasted the evening.

"Hiya." Carmen said as she approached Tyrique, Sammy and Mitch. "Can I borrow Ty?"

"Yeah, course." Ty said, standing to his feet. "Where do you wanna go?"

"Fire pit?" It was silent as the two made their way over before they sat down.

"What's up?"

"I just wanted to chat to you really about the challenge last night. Like for me- you friend zoning Jess was like you saying I'm all for Ella basically." Carmen said, leaning onto her side as she glanced up at the boy.

"Nah, nah. Not at all. Me and Jess it was more like a friendly- flirty chat, you know. Like we're both flirty people so we just flirted with each other. It's still early days, innit. I'm not closing myself off." Tyrique explained.

"Okay-"

"I thought I made it obvious I was interested in you like-"

"With you, I'm never really sure how your feeling. Just because you do flirt with everyone, I think I just assumed that's all it was." Carmen said.

"Nah, nah. Definitely not. Your a stunning girl, you know- like course I wanna get to know you." Tyrique replied. "It was a good kiss though, lasted bare long."

"Yeah, it was a good kiss." Carmen agreed with a smile.

"We could do it again, you know."

"What right now?" she said with a laugh. "It was nice though, like different from the others-"

"Yeah. How was your date with Sammy?" Tyrique asked.

"It was good yeah, he's a nice boy. He seems to be getting on well with Jess as well." she commented, watching as Sammy and Jess walked off to talk privately.