situationships

Zach and Carmen weren't the only islanders to cause tension in the villa that evening

Zach and Carmen weren't the only islanders to cause tension in the villa that evening. Leah and Sammy had yet to see eye to eye on the recoupling speech and Whitney and Mehdi hadn't ended their heated discussion on the best terms.

For the rest of the night, Carmen remained by Tyrique's side, Jess joining them for a cuddle at one point before it was time to head to bed.

"Night everyone." Tyrique called out as the lights went off. He pecked Carmen's lips twice before wrapping his arms around her.

"Night."

__

The following morning, Carmen joined Jess and Whitney on the terrace, a bowl of porridge in her hands

"How you feeling this morning, Jess?"

"Do you know what? For me, yeah, I feel like if he can do that to her, then is he gonna test every girl that comes in? That's what I want to get to the bottom of." Jess replied

"Oh, so your thinking like, the bigger picture?" Whitney commented. "It's not just about the Leah thing."

"Yeah. I'm gonna speak to Mitch today. Keep him on his toes a bit." Jess spoke.

"What about you?" Whitney said, turning to face Carmen. "How was your chat with Zach last night?"

"Shit." Carmen replied. "We just keep going round in circles. He's mad cos I kissed Ty in the challenge. And the obviously I'm annoyed cos of the lack of communication on his part- and Mollys. And then obviously the comment in the recoupling yesterday."

"Yeah that wasn't needed." Whitney replied.

"What about you, Whit? Gonna speak to Mehdi today?" Carmen asked.

"Yeah. We're just from two completely different worlds, you know."

Carmen was sat on the day beds with Scott and Catherine when someone's phone sounded.

"I got a text!" Molly spoke. "Ahoy Islanders, it's time to see if you and your partner can keep your heads above water in todays challenge situationships. #Shiphappens #Dontrocktheboat."