sammy

Carmen hid her face in her hands once all the girls began to cheer as she revealed her outfit

"You exited?" Catherine asked as she finished curling Carmen's hair.

"Course I'm exited to meet Jess' new man" Carmen laughed. "No, seriously. I think- if Zach reacts in the way I want him to, it will make me like him even more, you know."

"How do you want him to react?" Ella asked.

"I don't want him to be like overprotective or anything, I just want him to be a bit jealous, yeah."

The girls followed Carmen outside as they had with Ella, stopping when they reached the boys.

"You look stunning." Zach said as he brought her into a hug, kissing the top of her head before they pulled away.

"Bye guys." Carmen waved before making her way into the hideaway terrace.

"Oh- hello." Carmen smiled as she closed the door behind her.

"Hello, hello." Sammy spoke as he stood up.

"How you doing, hang on, let me take my shoes off." Carmen said.

"Yeah I'm doing fine, how bout you?" he replied, watching as she made her way over towards him.

"Yeah, I'm good. It's nice to meet you." Carmen said, kissing his cheek.

"Nice to meet you, you look lovely." he replied as they sat down.

"Thank you. So- how old are you?"

"How old do you think I am?" he asked.

"Like twenty two- twenty three." Carmen replied.

"Twenty two." Sammy said. "What about you?"

"I'm a bit older, I'm twenty six." the brunette spoke,

"That's alright. We can work with that." Sammy commented.

"So what's your type, who would you normally go for?" Carmen asked, taking a sip of the drink besides her.