favourites

Once all the dates were finished with, the other islanders introduced themselves to the new girls

"Hiya, I'm Carmen." she said as she pulled the brunette into a hug.

"I'm Charlotte, lovely to meet you."

"And you. I'm Carmen." she smiled as she hugged Leah.

"I'm Leah." the blonde smiled.

The girls all gathered around the fire pit in hopes to gather more of an idea on how the dates went. "How did your dates go?"

"Yeah, they went really well actually." Leah replied.

"Who was your favourite?" Whitney asked.

"I don't have a favourite. I feel like, I need to like get to know them. Because even if someone can be attractive, I don't know, I feel like personality's so important." Charlotte answered. "And chat, like if your looking for the things to chat about- I can chat for ages so I need someone giving me like- the same back."

"Did you have a favourite out of the three?" Catherine pushed.

"Going of the dates I would say Zach." Charlotte replied.

"Okay, what about you?"

"I would say Zach surprised me the most. He's just really confident. He's got good convo."

"Yeah he does."

A few moments later, Carmen was sat with Ella and Whitney when Zach approached them. "Sorry to intrude, can I speak with Carmen?"

"Yeah, course." Ella said as her and Whitney stood before leaving Carmen with Zach.

"How you doing beautiful?" he asked as she sat besides her, resting his hand on her knee.

"I'm good, yeah. What about you?" she said, leaning into his side.

"Yeah. I think with the denim day thing- everyone was a bit flared." Zach started

"'Mhm." Carmen hummed, nodding in agreement. "I think I was just overwhelmed last night. I hated us going to bed and not even speaking."

"You know what it is, I hated that awkwardness. Where would say your heads at now everything's chilled?" Zach asked.

"Obviously I am really enjoying how things are going with you." Carmen said making him smile slightly. "But, there's something there with Tyrique that-"