pancakes

Carmen walked into the kitchen with Catherine

Carmen walked into the kitchen with Catherine. "Scott's eyes are so blue though."

"I know, I couldn't stop looking at them." Catherine said.

"How was your chat with him last night?"

"Yeah, it was good, you know-" Catherine started as they approached Tyrique.

"I chef'd it up for you today, still." he said with a small
smile.

"Did you?" Carmen asked, squinting her eyes at him.

"Yeah, Mehdi helped but it was my idea." Tyrique said, all the girls cooing at his actions.

"Well, thank you. It looks lovely." Carmen said, giving him a smile as she sat down besides him.

"You look nice today." he commented, looking down at the swimming costume she was wearing.

"Thank you, love." Carmen said, picking up part of the pancake on her fork. "Eat."

"I made it for you." Tyrique said, eating the food however.

"Nice?" Carmen asked, Tyrique nodding with a hum. He took hold of the fork, bringing it her her lips.

"Eat." he mirrored her words. "How you feeling this morning?"

"Obviously I am happy with my decision. I am willing to move past all of this with Zach, like we are gonna be living together, you know. Are you happy?" Carmen asked before eating a strawberry.

"Yeah, yeah, definitely." Tyrique nodded, taking the strawberry from her fingers with his teeth.

"Hey." she complained, slapping his arm making him laugh. "Get your own."

Tyrique watched from his spot on the bean bags as Scott pulled Carmen for a chat on the sun deck later that day.

"How are you finding it in here?" Carmen asked.

"Yeah, it's good. All the girls are lovely, the boys are welcoming as well which is nice." Scott replied.

"Is there anyone that your interested in at the moment or are you just gonna chat to everyone?"