WAG

"Are you two sleeping on the day beds?" Sammy asked as he watched Tyrique pick up both his and Carmen's eye masks

Carmen nodded, as she climbed into his besides Jess, the two sharing a hug. "Are you gonna kiss?" the blonde whispered.

"Mhm." Carmen hummed. Ty motioned his head to the side causing Carmen to leave the bed, and stand beside him ready to leave. "Night everyone."

"Night you two."

"It's freezing." Carmen commented once they were outside, Ty's hoodie reaching her mid thigh. She pulled back the duvet of the day bed, climbing in to keep warm. "Ty." she groaned when the boy dived so he was lay directly on top of her. "Your so annoying."

Ty simply laughed, rolling over so that he was lay besides her. "This is our first night sharing a bed."

"Been thinking about this since day one." Tyrique commented with a cheeky smile.

"Shut up." she said, reaching out to slap his stomach as he lay on his back.

"Nah for real though. I told you you'd be in my bed soon."

"Aren't you a lucky boy." Carmen replied with a small smile as she lay on her side, trancing the tattoos on his shoulder.

"You're the lucky one." he joked.

"Maybe." Carmen whispered, leaning down closer so she was hovering over him. "We'll have to see, won't we?"

Tyrique gripped her jaw as she leant down to kiss him. Her hand rested on his cheek, her thumb brushing back and forth throughout the kiss. Carmen smiled once they pulled away, Tyrique pulling her back in to peck her lips twice before loosening his grip on her.

His hand immediately found hers as they made themselves comfortable, her back against his front with his arms wrapped around her.

__

"Morning." Tyrique grumbled as he glanced at the eye mask sat on the girls head that displayed his own name.

"Morning, love." Carmen replied, her hand going to the back of his head to pull him against her. They stayed like that for a moment before heading inside where the other islanders wild be.

"Morning everyone." Tyrique said as he watched Carmen climb into Catherine's bed.

"How was it? Did you kiss?" Catherine asked as Whitney joined them.

"Yeah." Carmen said, both of the girls hugging her from either side excitedly.

"How are you feeling this morning, Catherine?" Carmen asked as she joined said girl and Jess on the sun deck the following morning.