sneaky link

Later that night, Carmen found herself sat besides Zach as everyone sat around the fire pit for a game of dares

"Are you ready?" Mitchel started. "The wheel barrow. The winners are George and Jess."

"Do a pole dance using the islanders you think is the sexiest as a pole." Jess read out. "I choose Whitney."

"3,2,1 the arch." Jess read out before Zach pulled Carmen by the hand to re-enact the sex position.

"Kiss the islander you think would be the best in bed." Andre read out. "Carmen."

Carmen sighed, standing up before making her way past Zach and towards Tyrique. Placing her hand on his cheek, she pulled him in for a kiss, the boy holding the back of her neck to pull her back to stop her from pulling away straight away. Carmen laughed when she pulled back, swiping her thumb over his lips to get rid of the lipgloss she had left before sitting down besides Zach.

"I mean if his body count is over 100, he must be good."  Carmen shrugged.

"The next position is victory." Carmen read out. "The winners are Tyrique and Ella."

"Kiss the three islanders you have the most sexual tension with. Molly." Tyrique said.

Molly chose to kiss Zach first which surprised a lot of people, the boy pulling away first. She then chose Mitchel and then Tyrique.

The game went on, Mitchel kissing Carmen as he thought she was the prettiest girl after Molly, George having a three way kiss with Jess and Whitney and Mehdi and Mitchel having a dance off.

"Snog the islander which you would want to have a sneaky link with if your current partner was not in the villa." Jess read out. "Tyrique."

"Sorry bro." Tyrique said to Zach before pulling Carmen into another kiss, this one lasting even longer than the previous. Once again, she was the first to pull away, leaning back into Zach as Tyrique made his way back to Ella.

"I think me and Ty have some talking to do." Carmen spoke.

"Its a really bad game. I'm so happy I just got here." Whitney commented.

"Bro, normally I would just play Uno, you know what I mean?" George said causing everyone to laugh.

Carmen joined Jess and Whitney in the kitchen once the game had finished. "How are you feeling, babe?"

"The boy can kiss."

"Which one?" Whitney laughed.

"Ty." Carmen replied. "Like obviously we've kissed in previous challenges but like-"

"The kiss went on for so long though." Jess spoke.

"Which one?" Whitney said again with a small giggle.

"Both."

"Did it?" Carmen asked.

"Yes." both girls replied.