whitney

"How was it?" Jess asked as her Catherine and Ella walked besides Carmen towards the daybeds where Molly was sat

"How was it?" Jess asked as her Catherine and Ella walked besides Carmen towards the daybeds where Molly was sat. "Are you happy?"

"Yeah. Definitely." Carmen smiled, leaning her head onto Jess' shoulder as they all beamed at her.

"Talk to us. First of all was you surprised?" Ella asked

"I think I kind of knew to be honest, like with what he had been telling me, you know. I did want him to pick me though." Carmen replied.

"What was his eye contact like?" Jess asked.

"Really good eye contact actually. Which is weird cos you said after your chat with him, he wasn't like that."

"He must feel good around you. That's really nice."

"You probably make him feel comfortable." Catherine said. "How was your date?"

"It was good, yeah. There was like a fruit platter, strawberries and chocolate." Carmen began.

"Did you feed him one?" Jess asked with a laugh.

"I did yeah." Carmen said, hiding her face when Ella made a sound. "Which surprised me, like I didn't think I would of felt so comfortable around him yet."

"You seem so happy." Ella said.

"Yeah, I am. I still want to get to know some of the other boys but Im really happy with how things are going." she replied with a smile.

__

The following morning, Carmen joined the rest of the girls out on the terrace for their daily debrief.

"How was your first night with Zach?" Ella asked.

"It was good yeah. We had a bit of a cuddle which was nice." Carmen smiled. "What about you missy?"

"He was a lot more cuddlier than last night." Ella replied, looking down through the gaps to look at the boys.

"What about you and Mitch?"

"It's one of those things where we are going quick, and we have had that connection really, really quick from the moment we met. And it's almost a thing of, like, I'm just going with it because it feels right."

"Would you say you are open to explore more connections?" Catherine asked.

"There's no one in here now." Molly replied. "But obviously if there was someone to come in, I would definitely get to know them because that's why we're here."

"Yeah definitely."

__