game playing

"So the girl we have decided to save is- Carmen

"So the girl we have decided to save is- Carmen." Carmen immediately turned to hug Ella, who's eyes were watering, the other girls joining them in a group hug.

"I'm so sorry." Carmen whispered.

"Don't be sorry, you have nothing to be sorry for." Ella said, giving her a small smile before she was pulled into a hug by Catherine.

"I think you should speak to him before you go." Carmen suggested before they started to head inside. "Only if you want, though."

"I will miss Ella lots, she's such a big personality within the villa and it's just such a shame that she- she didn't get enough time to actually find love." Carmen said sadly.

"It's so sad to see someone go." Molly said as she helped carry Ella's suit case downstairs. They all gave her one final hug before she left, a sad smile on everyone's faces.

"Bye, everyone." she said, giving them a wave, everyone cheering for her as she made her exit.

"How are you?" Whitney asked as her, Jess and Carmen sat down, all cuddling into each other.

"Sad that Ella's left." Jess spoke.

"100%, I'm really sad." Whitney agreed before turning to Carmen. "What about you?"

"Sad, tired." Carmen spoke, her eyes focused on where Ty sat with all the boys yet not speaking a word. She sat with the girls for a few more minutes before standing up abruptly.

"You alright, hun?"

"Mhm, I'll be back in a bit." Was all she said, making her way into the kitchen where all the boys but Mitch stood. They all looked up at her as she made her way over, turning to Zach who looked as though he was ready to stand up.

Carmen didn't speak, simply placed her hand on Ty's back causing him to turn and look at her before standing. She wrapped her arm around him as she guided him over to the sun deck, both of them lying down.

They lay in silence for what felt like hours on end, her arms wrapped around him as he held her hand until it was time to head to bed. "We'll chat tomorrow, okay?"

That night felt different from the rest as it would be the first time Carmen would be sleeping alone since entering the villa. Molly made the announcement that she was sleeping outside on the daybeds causing Carmen to look over in Zach's direction who refused to meet her eye.

"Night everyone." Jess said once the lights went out.

"Night."

__

The following morning Carmen joined Jess, Catherine and Charlotte on the terrace to debrief their nights. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling good, obviously it was sad to see Ella go but, yeah." Catherine replied.

"How are you feeling with Andre though?"