zachariah's choice

"I think the most shocking one was Tyrique, for me

"I think the most shocking one was Tyrique, for me." Catherine spoke once all the girls were sat in front of their mirrors.

"Yeah, definitely. It was his reaction that made me go like- you did not just say that." Carmen commented as she ran a brush through her hair.

"I only know pulling and shagging." Jess repeated.

"Eww. I hated that, that was disgusting." Ella said.

"What about you Molly?" Ella asked.

"The fact that Mitch had three girls on the go at once." the blonde replied.

"Do you know what it was, it was the comments that, "It was only seven months ago." Catherine voiced.

"I need to ask questions." Molly said, the other girls nodding in agreement.

__

"All right look, people, first full day in the villa, great group of people

"All right look, people, first full day in the villa, great group of people. Thank you for making me feel so welcome. It's a great time, and we're gonna keep this going, alright. To love island." Zach said before they all tapped their glasses against each other.

Carmen remained in the kitchen, sharing a bag of crisps with Jess and Catherine, two of the girls who she had grown close to the past few days. "Yo, Carmen." Tyrique said as he approached the three girls. "Can I chat to you real quick?"

The brunette nodded, wiping her hands down her trousers before following him over to the loungers, glass in hand. "How you feeling?"

"I'm alright yeah. What about you?" Carmen asked, turning to face the boy.

"Yeah, I'm good. How's things going with Zach? I've seen him pulling you for a couple chats, here and there you know." he said watching as the brunette began to play with the ends of her hair.

"Yeah it's good- it good. He is the sort of guy I'd go for usually, you know." Carmen replied.

"Yeah. How you feeling after that challenge, though?"