decisions

"How are you feeling now you've slept on it?" Charlotte asked Jess and the two of them plus Carmen sat at the dressing tables

"How are you feeling now you've slept on it?" Charlotte asked Jess and the two of them plus Carmen sat at the dressing tables .

"I'm fine. I'm just over dramatic, but the way they was coming at me, it did actually make me upset because I've never experienced that before. Usually I'm the one that's like shut up." Jess explained.

"How was your night Charlotte?"

"He was a bit more- cuddly last night if I'm being honest with you. Not like a spoon but like- a cuddle."

"That's good. Carmen?" Jess asked.

"Obviously I spoke to Leah last night, she wants an answer but Ty's not willing to give her that until I've given him mine, so yeah."

"And have you made a decision?"

"Yeah." Was all Carmen replied with.

__

"Yeah, my sister is three years older and my brother is a year younger-" Carmen replied to Andre's question before she was interrupted by the sound of a phone going off

"I've got a text." Charlotte announced. "Girls, it's time for you to show off your ball skills in todays challenge, shes a keeper. #Playingthefield #Notfoulplay."

Leah was the first to go. "I'm gonna give this boy a red card cos I feel like he really needs to step up his game and make some decisions." She gave the red card to Ty meaning he was sat out for the next bit. She then chose to kiss Sammy.

Molly followed, "I'm gonna give the red card to Mitch because he's given me the most drama." She then chose Zach, the two sharing a long kiss before she joined the girls.

"I'm giving this red card to this boy because he doesn't know what teamwork is." Whitney said as she handed the paper to Mehdi. "On the bench." She then chose to kiss Zach which surprised a lot of people.

"I'm gonna give this red card to Zach because your shit at playing the field." Catherine said before kissing Andre.

Jess was next, impressing everyone with her rainbow flick before making them all laugh once she had slipped over. "I'm gonna give this red flag to Ty." She then kissed Sammy.