first recoupling

"Ella, do you wanna go for a chat?" Carmen asked the following morning once everyone had headed downstairs for the day

"Yeah, sure."

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good. How are you?" Ella replied, joining the brunette on the bean bags.

"I'm good. I just wanted to speak, see where your heads at with Tyrique." Carmen said.

"Yeah, it's going well. I do feel like he's opening up more everyday you know. The things is though, he just flirts with everyone."

"Yeah I get what you mean." Carmen replied with a laugh.

"He did speak to me and said last night that he wanted to speak with you more, which is fine but I'm not gonna wait around for him to pick and choose, you know. He says it's gonna be a test but- I don't know what it is with guys and their tests. Like you don't need a test." Ella explained.

"Literally, no I feel the same." Carmen agreed. "I just wanted to tell you that like- no matter what happens I want me and you to be the same you know like-"

"No- no- nothing between us girls will change. This is down to him." Ella replied.

"Obviously I am happy with how things are going with Zach but like with me and Ty- there is something there that I want to explore that little bit more, you know."

"Yeah and I totally get that. I feel like as long as we're just all honest with each other then like it'll be fine- but like I said I'm not gonna wait around for him to decide, like that's not me" Ella spoke.

"No, definitely. You're worth more than that girl." Carmen said with a smile. "I feel like you should get to know other people in here as well though, is there anyone else that you're kind of like, vibing with?"

"Not really no. Which is annoying because he's had the chance to get to know multiple girls while I'm just sat here like-"

"I'm sure someone will come in, your a stunning girl Ella." Carmen said with a smile.