girlies

"What a great couple of weeks we have had so far

"What a great couple of weeks we have had so far. Cheers to more life, more memories and more entanglements." Whitney toasted that evening.

Carmen found herself joining Ty on one of the day beds, his arms wrapped around her shoulders in able to take hold of her hands. "How you feeling after earlier with Sammy?"

"It's obvious that he was chatting about me." Ty replied.

"What, that your head could turn?"

"Yeah. And that's alright if that's your option but like speak up. No reason to down play it, you know." he scoffed.

"Yeah, I get you. I'm surprised you said no though, just because we're not closed off." Carmen spoke.

"I'm not saying if someone new comes in I'm not gonna chat to them but like, I'm liking how this is going and I can't see my head turning." Tyrique replied, fiddling with the rings on her fingers causing her to smile.

Later that evening, Carmen joined Jess and Catherine on the sun deck, watching as Mehdi led Whitney to the terrace.

"I spoke to Sammy earlier, and he just asked about Mitch and I just said, look it's just been a friendly conversation. And then I was actually talking to Mitch, and I just felt like, do you know what, I actually disagree." Jess spoke quietly.

"Do you think there's something there?" Carmen asked.

"We actually do get on." Jess replied. "Girls, I feel really stuck."

"Well girl, you only figured that out in the moment. You actually went in with the mindset that your gonna shut it down." Catherine spoke.

"But now I need to be honest with Sammy, innit. And tell him."

"Yeah, no. Honestly, Jess, your in here for you. You owe it to yourself to explore a connection that you actually have potential with." Catherine replied.

"He's got to know Leah, so it's only fair really." Carmen added.

"I've been a bad girl." Whitney spoke as she approached the three girls causing them all to squeal.