journey

Zach was the first boy to stand

Zach was the first boy to stand. "I'd like to couple up with the girl because I feel like even though it's early days, I'm really liking how things are going. I'm looking forward to tomorrow, you know. I feel like my journeys only just started."

The last comment, caused Carmen's eyebrows to furrow, her head shooting up.

"How can he say his journeys only just started when he was literally ready to take me home to his mum a few days ago." Carmen spoke.

"So the girl I'd like to couple up with is- Molly." They all clapped as the blonde girl made her way over, kissing Zach's cheek before they sat down.

Mehdi followed. "I'd like to couple up with this girl because she makes me feel very happy in this villa. This girl never fails to make me laugh, and I like that. This girl has surprised me because beside her loud side, there is a soft one and she opens up everyday. So I'm very exited to see the rest of it. So the girl I'd like to couple up with is- Whitney."

Sammy was up next. "I would like to couple up with this girl because since we met, we got this weird little, naughty click between us. We have each other laughing in stitches. The last couple of days, we have a little test, but it's made me kind of realise that- talking to other people, they're not her. So the girl I would like to couple up with is- Jess."

Mitch followed. "I would like to couple up with this girl because I think gradually, the connection is forming. She is very down to earth, and she's got a good body as well. So the girl I would like to couple up with is- Leah."

Tyrique went next. "I would like to couple up with this girl because even though we wind each other up, I am liking how things are going. Even though I'm not really that good at expressing it sometimes, I do genuinely feel something for her and I do see potential in what we have. So the girl I'd like to couple up with is- Carmen."

Throughout his speech, Carmen couldn't keep the small smile off of her face. She made her way over to him, pulling his chin to peck his lips twice before sitting down besides him.

She glanced in Zach's direction once feeling his eyes eyes on her, simply pushing her tongue to the side of her mouth before turning to Scott.

"I would like to couple up with this girl because, although I've only been here a short amount of time, I feel like our conversation flows. We have a lot in common, good banter, and she's also very easy on the eye. So the girl I would like to couple up with is- Catherine."

Once all the islanders had disbursed from the fire pit, Carmen noticed Leah heading inside. "You okay love?" she asked once finding her sat alone on one of the sofas.

"I'm okay, are you okay?"

"Your not, come here." Carmen said, pulling her into a hug. "Talk to me."

"I just feel really bad that when all the boys were speaking, Sammy's just standing up there and being like, yeah we had a little test. I was a bit like- sorry but like, since he's pulled me for every single chat, like of course I was flirting back, but you was the one giving me the vibes. Like he hasn't pulled me once and just said- oh yeah by the way, I'm fully with Jess. How are you gonna be all flirty with me and then just stand there and call me a test. Like I'm a human, it just felt so horrible."