Notes from the author

Hi, first thank you for taking the time to read this story.  I have opened this page to help me with some story decisions.  Too many times already I have let my imagination run wild!  I would like for you  to use this page as a feedback form (so to speak).  I will also update posts and options so my dear readers can have a say on how the story unfolds.

Please be kind and honest when leaving feedback, I just want you all to have a place to escape from life for a little while.

Please enjoy my little story. 

19 June 2023 - Help the author 

Hi all, 

Sorry for the slow updates, I have been looking into the Thai history to help me bring the past alive to this book.  I have learned alot and I am trying to see what I should take inspiration from. 

At the moment, there are alot of ideas that are bursting to get out and I would like your help with some direction.  

So I am going to lay out some options and I would like for you to give me your honest feedback and ideas on how I should proceed.

1. Should the next couple of chapters focus more on what happened in the past?

2. Should I do one chapter for the present and then the next to the past, would that help you follow the story line?

3. Do you want me to add more of a story line for Sky and Pai, or are you happy with the story line so far?

If there is any other details that you would like to see, just comment below and I will see if it can be added to the story 

Many thanks 

28/06/2023 - I have edited chapter 12 - The Trip.  I felt like it was missing a better ending.  So it is now longer. 

13/10/2023 - Hey to all readers.  Thank you for your continued support .  Unfortunately I have been very unwell and had to concentrate on getting better.  I have also had my laptop stolen while I was ill, so I have to rework the story line.  It may take me a little longer than normal,  to completed my two stories.  Your patience is much apricated.